1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

BBC again.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Cliftonville, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

People who commit sexual crimes are deviant.

2. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Obviously, but you seem to think all trans are in that category, we’re going around in circles , let’s agree to differ.

3. Cliftonville

Then there was nothing in the post to take exception to.

4. AshtonRed

Of course not, unless of course you consider being trans in itself is a sexual crime. , as I said let’s just agree to differ. You have your views, I have mine.

5. Cliftonville

Is it?

6. AshtonRed

No, of course not .

7. Red Alert

Red Alert Well-Known Member

He wont be reading.

off you go. i'm finding it quite informative. Sometimes.
    As I’ve explained there’s more risk in other areas of society. What areas? we are on about single sex areas where therre is less risk because sexes are kept apart.

You are suggesting we ignore the needs of a section of our society altogether, no I am not. whose needs and how do we control what happens??

you say more trans people commit sexual crimes against women? Really ? only 0.2 % of the population are trans, no i didn't. its seems trans men commit the least crimes then women then men then the most is trans women.

I never suggested either males or even trans seeing to your elderly mum, but that’s a daft argument anyway, are you suggesting there should be no male midwife’s or male gynaecologists , obstetricians etc, don’t be daft. you have been made to look daft on that point all my mums carers are female. should she have no choice???

You plainly have a dislike for trans people that prevents you from being objective and impartial on this subject. You plainly have a dislike of women that prevents you from being impartial on the subject. ner ner ner ... Thats just stupid chucking stuff around thats not been said. Why because you think people are thinking it. Your not actually reading what gets posted. check your answer about care and male gynaecologists , obstetricians etc you ignored what was posted. impartial no you are not.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  8. AshtonRed

As I said to Clifton we should agree to differ , you have your opinions, I have mine , frankly I’m getting bored, as are others on here with us going around in circles.

I believe we need to listen to trans people’s issues and concerns, and accommodate them in some way, Clifton seems to think being trans is a sexual crime in itself, or at least he hasn’t denied it. You appear to consider their concerns shouldn’t be addressed , I disagree..

9. Cliftonville

Then why did you say it?

10. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

I think it is just the writer you ignore!

11. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

careful OS .. might involve a trans woman wacking a trans man with an oversized dildo!

Oldsparkey likes this.
  12. Red Alert

Red Alert Well-Known Member

Like sticking trans women rapist in a scottish prison go!!! Foxes should not be with hens.

13. AshtonRed

Agree totally re the present situation with the trans who raped 2 women, btw he was male when he raped them. Imo he’s trying to use the system. Put him in a separate wing/cell in a male prison. Prisons are different id have separate wings for all trans .

Angelicnumber16 likes this.