1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

£17m price tag slapped onto Carroll...

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Darth Tash, Apr 4, 2013.

1. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

Ideal world, would like to get close to the "quoted" figure..
    However, no team is going to get near what we want.
    Best hope I guess is £12M, only team that may bid that much for him is Newcastle (if they stay up, which they should) and maybe West Ham (if Big Sam stays).
    Other than that, I can't see where else he could go, teams that could afford him most likely don't want him and teams that wouldn't mind having him most likely couldn't afford him..

2. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

As you know , we only ever sign your best players,not quite sure why wumming on this because u know ,I know and all your fans know if we take a player off you it will be one of your best players

3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Aye mate, £41M for Carroll & Enrique, they must be livid up there, absolutely fuming.

4. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

Its aint money thats counts, its WINNING TROPHIES, course you dont know anything about that

5. moreinjuredthanowen

they will livid be once they get relegated...... 8 years for pardew... hilarious... suck on those lemons tash!

6. saintKlopp

We know Tash is an out and out wum, but he's got a point here. The £35m we paid is acting like a distorting mirror- we have to try and forget that ever happened and just assess him according to current face value. He may have potential, but at the moment he's not worth £17m.
    I agree that this is probably just a throw away figure to start the ball rolling.

7. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

Not so sure a championship club would be able to afford 17mill anyway...

8. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

Yes, for a nice big price :)

<ok>

9. Darth Tash

<doh> <laugh> The 8 years is just a number, not a binding contract. Ashley can pay him off 1 years wages if he wants to sack him

lol I can't believe the general public thought Ashley would be stupid enough to hand out an 8 year contact without some kind of clause.

10. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

And look where it got you, back to being relegation fodder. You can have Carroll, only if you give him an 8 year deal with an option to manage at the end of it.

11. Darth Tash

Of course it's the only reason why we're down here ;) But I know you're just trying to wum, and there can only be one wum on here, and that's me, bitch.

One man team, bin dippers etc etc :)

12. moreinjuredthanowen

I'm glad you love the london influence on your club tash... its a veritable mike ashley love in. didn't he meet pardew in some private "club" in the capital and so decided to appoint him cos he like the way he put cash in g strings? A better way to pick a manager than sunderland but still......

and i'm glad we finally got tash to sink to the usual insults.... you know you've bested a clown when he types the comment he just did.... petty insults, how cheap.

13. Darth Tash

lolololool

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the definition of pretentious <ok>

And I'm sorry you take forums posts to heart so much. Don't be so easily offended bitch.

I caught something in my bait.

14. Who said I was being 'prickly' pet <laugh>

15. moreinjuredthanowen

<party>

a paltry effort there tash... attempting to act like you are actually winding me up cos i pointed out how you've totally lost your own wumming... thats just a classic sign... again.. .that you know you have, you don't seriously think i'm in anyway wound up by you do you?

here's to you coming up with another classic but obvious come back.... maybe we should run a book on what you'll come out with next form the a-z of wum one liners.

16. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

Exactly, calling us Liverpool fans "Bin dippers" and resulting to personal insults in the way of calling someone a "bitch", pretty poor effort, that's pretty much entry level wum'ing that, something you'd get out of "Idiots Guide to Wum'ing"
    The reputation that preceded you is obviously not warranted?

17. Darth Tash

<laugh>

As I said, pretentious.

The funny side of this is that everyone else on here has the intelligence not to waste their time giving such detailed responses like you have done.

You think because you type paragraphs of detailed arguments that you are intelligent, but you are a fool, a pretentious fool. You saw my wum posts and assumed it would be an easy chance to make yourself look smart by "outwitting" a simpleton, but all you did was waste your own time and give me what I wanted.

I don't really care for people telling me to **** off and die, getting angry and me repsonding "you mad bro". That's old. I like to see things like "schools out for easter, I guess", and "Life without a girlfriend must be so nice...". You know, people trying to flip the situation around and 'counter-wum', trying to make me look silly.

But you, my friend, have made my week. Your pathetic attempts to show off your "intellect" by falling for such a simple trap.

Re-evaluate your position, you're not as intelligent a you think you are <ok>

P.S. Don't bother trying to respond with "look who's typing the detailed responses now, you're wasting your time and I obviously touched a nerve".

XD I love these so called intelligent people.

18. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

Oh dear,what a tw*t <laugh>

19. KingEric07.

KingEric07. cape wearing twat

*** Get's out the popcorn***

I hope MITO uses bullet points

20. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Megadeth SUCK