1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zebrowski joins

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by ManFeelings, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

We had 7k average the last time we were in league two when we were bascially going nowhere. When we magically found ourselves in the play-offs that year (im sure you remember) we had gates of 10-11k and then took 40k to Wembly. I have great amount of respect for your club, and most fans. I actually looked at Shrews as almost a second team when we were promoted and hoped you would join us in league one (Well until Mark Wright went to you!!) However, you know nothing about our current financial situation, as would suggest by your post, and I felt the need to inform you of this. Appologies if it came across as harsh talk! We have slashed the bill hugely and still look good value for money. I feel we will be in the top 3 come May, im sure you will be there or there abouts too!

2. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

P.S, Average players we have signed include a striker from league one who scored 17 goals last season, your big man, zebroski from Torquay, Gill, and a winger/striker from Charlton. Plus a once 1.5 million pound central defender....not bad if you ask me. We will see when the season comes around how well we do, but hopefully we will be up there.

3. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

them gasheads will soon find out how crap the ginger donkey is,i feel sorry for them

4. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

No doubt you will be vying for a top place, it's a hard league this season with good clubs (and some moneyed ones) aiming for promotion.

I will always remember parking up at Croxley Green at my uncle's house to get the tube and being surprised at the amount of Brizzle fans, and quite a few shrews too, stood on the tube stop.