1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Winter window

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Matth_2014, Jan 4, 2018.

1. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

We have put it down to a regional difference (plus I am an old fart, so things may have changed in 30years) and we have moved on, what the hell are you poking your head over the parapet for?

Although all this has diverted from the original point that you are seeing why Arsenal fans had a love hate relationship with Sanchez. One that seems very similar to Mhki to be honest. Both seem to play brilliantly one day and then next game just not seem to show up.

2. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

If you pronounce Berkshire as it sounds, you're a ****ing yank. as my learned friends above have indicated, a berk (pronounced 'burk') is a tit. However, you, sir, are a **** <ok>

3. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Not actually winter window (apart from your wonderful weather) - but I see Blind and Young have both signed new deals.

4. ToledoTrumpton

The American pronunciation of words is closer to the historical pronunciation of words, than the ones in modern England. A lot of pronunciation in England was changed in late Victorian times as the middle classes became pretentious.

Berkshire might even have stopped being pronounced Berk-shire in England, for the very reason it inspired the rhyming slang, and the easily offended Victorians didn't want to live in ****-shire.

So, your learned friends are not quite as learned as you think. Typical Mancs, thick as ****, yet think they are geniuses!

Oh and how is Sanchez working out for you now? Still think you got the best of the deal?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  5. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Paper talk today that we have withdrawn our 'interest' in signing Bale. Thank Christ for that, apart from one or two decent games he has had a mare of a season and has lost a lot of his pace. Given that was his primary talent there isn't a lot left that couldn't be bought elsewhere. I never like the idea of buying players who are clearly other club's cast-offs, particularly when Isco could be bought for the same money

6. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I'm a ****ing Liverpool supporter <laugh>

ToledoTrumpton likes this.
  7. ToledoTrumpton

All you Northerners are the same to me! :emoticon-0111-blush