1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where is Daiswan?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Hit The Road, May 31, 2011.

1. rocketfrog

rocketfrog New Member

Afternoon one and all...
    Formerly Taffyrhino on 606, now looking forward to bedding down on here and bantering with both fellow Jacks and fans in general.

Looking forward to Daiswan coming on here and blasting Huw Jenkins once more......... as usual

2. Nottage Jack

Nottage Jack Member

Nice to see the regulars from 606 all starting to congregate here. Especially as na606 seems to have died completely! I for one will warmly welcome Aussie and Dai back since even though the "odd" post may not be agreeable to the majority , they are both TRUE JACKS....just like us!!
    ....can't wait for fixture list to come out ( I think I will be on hols in Spain , but will check here for news daily - so keep me informed guys).
    STID

3. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

Dai and Aussie r true fans, sometimes they sprout crap, but dont we all

4. Rhodthesod

Rhodthesod Well-Known Member

Hi
    I hope loads of the regulars, come over, although I did not post much. I enjoyed reading the banter and the opinions. A few of the Bluebirds can stay away although they will not come onto a Premier message board surely!

5. Swannyjack

Swannyjack New Member

I must say this site is eaven better than 606.....enjoyed the banter over there, which sometimes got a little, shall we say heated lol. But always gave me a chuckle :)