1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Where is Daiswan?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Hit The Road, May 31, 2011.

1. Hit The Road

Hit The Road Member

My first post now that 606 has gone. Anyhow, some pearls of wisdom from Dai from 606 that I thought would be worth sharing. Not sure if Dai has migrated over here but what the hell. Enjoy :cheesy:

"I deal in facts not fiction. believe all jenkins spin all you like as after all he is the master but facts prove him wrong, managers prove him wrong, players prove him wrong, chief scouts prove him wrong. i only hope he does not fall out with buck as even he will be miffed if we are challenging and he needs his backing for the final push. my bet is he wont change and we finish just outside the playoffs again just enough to keep some fans happy...."

"There is no way we will ever get to the premiership under Jenkins and thats a fact. .... a very poor unambitious chairman. i bet anyone that we will again fail to reach the playoffs again this season but will do enough for the jenkins worshipers deluded as they are to blame everything else instead of the very man that has ruined our chances for the last few seasons. like someone once said on here ....i dont think jenkins ever want us in the premiership and of course he was spot on...watch this space as once again i am proved right.."

"im a realist and dont listen to our useless spin from skinflint jenkins, carry on i dont care but im always proved right, jinks makes sure of that every season...4th my foot take a look behind and tell me we will stay there for long...i dont think so. teams are now queuing up to pass us and leave us for dust, i will be proved right again as i always am and like it always is every season the deluded spin believers will yet again will be let down for being sooooooooooooooo gullible..watch this space."

"we are not that ambitious"

"unfortunately we have jinks who cant see further than his nose ... we will fizzle out of the top 6....will i be right again."

"game over well played boro, at the moment the possession is 60/40 to the swans we never learn and promotion is just a dream as every season at this time we slip slide away.. 10 wins we need .. we are having a larf... "

"The Chairman is a joke and of course we will miss out on auto now and dont be so sure of a playoff place either."

".. every fan wants to win but some are being realistic and some have those rose tinted glasses firmly fixed on their head. im in the category that its possible but unlikely as there are some teams with better players , better organized and better strike force. norwich are better than us the way they grind out results, they have grant Holt who will run rings around us at the moment and they play good football. they will grind out a result of some kind at the liberty that will be enough"

"norwich with grant Holt will get something from us at the liberty, he is a proper teams striker that we should have had....they are peaking at the right time and will soon put daylight between us and the rest,,,,big club that have gone about things the right way."

"sorry if we are ever going to achieve something then jinks needs to go.."

"draw game at best for the swans, norwich are showing us and others how to give everything for the final push. norwich will get at least a point and could easily get the three points as their players are more committed than ours..."

Hope Dai is over here - be interesting to see if he's grown a pair.

2. crcjack

crcjack Member

This is my first post on NOT606.

DAISWAN77, what a numpty, got problems with HJ. Nice to see fellow posters from 606 come here now that 606 has gone and that we are in the premiership section of this site. Looks a good site, hopefully contribute more soon.

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Take it from me lads, Dai will not miss this forum once he is back from the US of A, you can bet dai's bottom dollar on it! Dai's a legend...................
    please log in to view this image

4. MabonJack

MabonJack New Member

Daiswan

Well to be honest with you lads Dai is alright, he enjoys putting it out there and he is gauranteed to get a bite or 60 and he knows it, it happens everytime, when all said and done he is one of the Jack family and i am happy to have him on board.

5. premier-jack

premier-jack Member

What about that other quality 606er aussiejack, he seems to have gone quiet. For a change !

6. MabonJack

MabonJack New Member

Premier

If i remember right Aussie was going to give it a miss after 606

7. premier-jack

premier-jack Member

Thats a shame, I would always laugh at some of his wind ups and downright obstinacy

8. Swanscool

Swanscool New Member

I'd welcome both Dai and Aussie back...used to read their posts all the time, great characters even if u disagreed...I'm new to all this so its nice to be here...cant wait for the new season!!

9. DragonPhilljack

What's the bet, he can't stay down in davy Jones's locket! The old Kangaroo jack will be back, take it from me...................

10. MabonJack

MabonJack New Member

Swanscool

Welcome to the board mate look forward to having some good banter over the coming months

11. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

Dai is still prob maggoted after the win, Aussie might have changed his nic to non aussie, i dunno

12. PremierJack

PremierJack Member

Before he comes on here I bet he has unfinished business with our little neighbours down the road

Then his 1st article will be tight fist jenkins won't spend 90million for Ronaldo

13. Swanscool

Swanscool New Member

Cheers MabonJack yeah should be fun:emoticon-0103-cool:

14. dai the jack

dai the jack New Member

Hi, new to the site bit did enjoy reading Dai's.posts. Didn't always agree with him (especially about Huw) but as a Jack he was entitled to his opinion which we all knew word for word....lol.
    Anyway I'm looking forward to the new season as a premiership team......that feels so good....

15. The Union Jack - RIP Bessian

On the day of the Match some guy was being interviewed about 8 AM on Radio Wales and he said something about his friend known as DaiSwan. Did anyone else hear that?

16. CopperQuarterJack

Dai Swan is a jerk - could not stand him on 606. Huw Jenkins is a Legend!

BTW I was StanVanDamn on 606 Ive had a change of name to go with the change of message board.

17. DragonPhilljack

I'll not have a bad word said about Dai, he's a legend in his own lunchbreak!...............

18. London_Jack

London_Jack Well-Known Member

All new to not606, have been reading the banter between all you guys on 606 over the years so thought i would join in

19. premier-jack

premier-jack Member

newby myself

20. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

Everyday reader on 606, a now and then commenter. May the banter continue :D