1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Were the hell are you

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

The latics have won a game that could be the decider as to weather we stay in the prem or not. And we got a pen from Jordi Gomez and a nice goal from Franco di santo and nobody on this site as nothing to say about it come lets hear your comments on this. we won a bloody game for f**k sake :smiley-finger007::grin:

2. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I checked earlier and there is only 19 members registered as Wigan fans <yikes>

Can't believe we beat Sunderland away usually always lose, bring on Arsenal <laugh>

3. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

i think tbh the wigan board is over

not many are now going to move boards so it will never be big i think im going to step down as wigan moderator because its pointless

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Sorry BCFC I wasn`t having a pop at you i know you post on here when you can and i know you follow the latics as well as your own team so like i said not having a go at you.

5. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Hi wigan its i`m sorry to hear you say that but its with a heavy heart that i have to agree with you i`ve tried to get others on here but like you say were never going to be big what was it when we started 7 of us and now there are 19 with what BCFC says so i don`t think its bean pointless.

6. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

7. Blue_Since_62

Blue_Since_62 New Member

Great result. Listened to it on the radio while decorating, nearly painted the dog when Franco scored! 4 points from 2 games and robbed of the other 2 - how come Pedersen hasn't been suspended for cheating? - things are looking a lot brighter than 10 days ago. I honestly thought the way we'd been playing before Blackburn we'd be lucky to get another point in 2011. Total change of style in the last 2 games, 100% positive and attacking against Blackburn going forward, battered against Sunderland for large parts of the game, but hung on in and did what teams have been doing to us. I'm almost looking forward to Saturday, lets' hope Wenger thinks he can beat us without RVP, dread to think what he could do to Caldwell and Gohouri! Still, feeling a lot better about our chances.Go you Blues!

8. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Ye your right it was a good result and if i had a dog i would have painted the dog when franco scored but like you say alot more positive going follward its not pedersen that should be suspended but the ref talk about clueles.Don`t know about saturday i think its hold your breath time. COME ON THE LATICS.