1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Warnock is getting backed not sacked.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Northolt-QPR, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

So all the whining on here about it, is pointless<ok>

@tonyfernandes
    Tony Fernandes
    Good chat with neil. I'm pumped. We know what we have to do. Keep the faith. Roll on january.

2. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Bless 'im. What an owner. Could've done with him around early summer.

3. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

Exactly the right approach

4. CannockQPR

CannockQPR Active Member

Good - can't quite believe some of the tosh i have read on hear today, some of us seem to have memory spans a goldfish would be proud of.

5. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

There's a lot of folk on here who need to calm down.
    Getting angry and insulting is not going to get us anywhere.
    Stay calm, love the 'Rs' move on to the next game.
    We will stay up.

6. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

great news. The real question is, how many players do we actually need. I think at least three defenders,one striker and someone to kick JB up the arse with a pair of Dave size 18 boots (or another midfielder). JB spouts off about how good he is, and that he should be playing for England, so he so maybe he should cut out the tweeting and concentrate on performing and start to prove he is worth the £80 grand a week he is getting paid. At the moment, I would sruggle to pay him £80!!!!

7. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

I think that it is only reasonable to have concerns and if we can't express them on here what's the point of the forum? Nothing wrong with some debate.

8. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

Hope we keep hold of Adel as well - he was brilliant for 20 minutes last night.

9. KooPeeArr

KooPeeArr Well-Known Member

Good.

A lot of overreaction to not getting much out of a tough run of games.

10. fluff1959

fluff1959 Member

80p

11. Liverpool_RRRs

great news, whilst everyone's entitled to their opinions I did find it amazing the number of posters on here that were saying warnock should go...

12. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

You can Kerry, all I said was it was pointless.
    PS, you're looking very right about SWP, I take it back!;)
    He's making mistakes.

13. 85Ranger

85Ranger Member

I think most people on here don't want him to go there just abit miffed at some of his discussions. Good way to go about things god I wish we had tf at the very beginning of the season

14. Chair Nob'll Fallout

Chair Nob'll Fallout Well-Known Member

Thank goodness for that! Not the result we needed last night, but we need to be positive and move on, and hey, at least Mackie scored, HH continues to be a revelation and Adel got a run out and played well!
    As we stand we're outside the bottom three, have beaten Chelsea and have a top new owner who's prepared to back the Manager with some decent funds in January.... Back in early August I would have taken that <ok>

15. jeffranger

jeffranger Well-Known Member

good so we should back him, ok the run has not been good & i wouldn't have picked that team last night, still think traore should play on left wing raher than at the back.

16. romneymarshranger

At last a sensible owner who realises Rome wasn't built in a day!

17. Dave Thomas

Dave Thomas Active Member

Excellent points of course and of course 100% right. It's not just this forum as at last nights game we were all in agreement about the first half ... It was a little shocking to see and feel the lack of design and craft in our play.
    NW got a few things wrong and that was plain in a match where all was promised in the way of an attacking force... It wasn't there at all and I am sure NW saw that. It was terrifyingly bad at times and Sunderland grew very quickly in their renewed confidence while we seemed to get worse. The two central defenders were poor and MC has a lot to learn
    The midfield were at times were being by passed by a brand of football that is not good and not QPR
    I think NW has to have credit as he didn't hesitate to bring on what most intelligent people know is our true playmaker so he has to have credit
    The team after the second goal looked far far better than Sunderland and far better than at least 10 other teams in this league so I guess we have nothing to worry about ... We can do it with style it's just a re tune and the hope that we will keep Adel Tasrabt we have to its that simple IMO
    He lifts the crowd and the team that has been proved without doubt and I struggle to understand how anyone can't see that ... These matches are on a knife edge and it's small moments of skill and quality that count more than anything ... It's pointless slagging players and I am the worse with Barton but FFS maybe we have had to sink before we can swim ... When we do swim we swim with ease effortlessly and that's why most think we will safe I want more as most do as when we do play to our potential then 8th is easily within our reach .
    We now need to spank the swans and get a point at Arsenal we can do these things but that depends on NW
    He has some important decisions to make and I hope he goes for it as we aren't good enough to sit back yet IMO
    We are stronger going forward it's clear and the rest falls into place the other team won't score without the ball and it was a joy to smell the fear of Sunderland when we turned on the power last night ... Yet it died very quickly as I am sure NW wanted a draw and got caught got we had them on the ropes and I am certain that we should have pressed harder after the equaliser much harder ... It was like everyone bar Taarabt switched off

18. QPRNUTS

QPRNUTS Well-Known Member

I'd love to have some of what you are on dave. I is xmas after all. I love QPR as much as anyone but even i can see that we are nowhere near as good as you think. There are 14-15 teams in this division that are well established and we have a long way to go to catch them. 17th is our aim. If we click into gear 15-14 may be possible. But 8th, you are way off the mark mate.

19. superHusky1

superHusky1 Active Member

Agree with that Nuts, thinking we might get to eighth is barking!! However, I do think that NW should fall back on the system that gave us such success last year. Yes we have problems defensively, and Tabs can infuriate as much as anything else but NW has tried numerous formations with an assortment of players; time to go back to what worked before, and that includes playing Tabs off the main striker. It might be argued that Tabs is a liability and he probably is but without that bit of creativity in the middle of the park we are very one dimensional, not to mention impotent on the break: HH is doing great but without he will never be able to turn the opposition defence (I'm not advocating dropping him, however). So whatever the back 4, I would like to see Faurlin and Barton playing as the 2 with Tabs off a front-man with Mackie right and SWP left (even though his best position is righ-wing, but beggars can't be choosers.

20. loftboy

loftboy Member

I think we missed ferdinand last night i dont think connolly can cut it in the premiership as a defender he is to lightweight.