1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Vuckic to Cardiff

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Sports Direct Username, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sports Direct Username

'NEWCASTLE UNITED young gun Haris Vuckic is set to join Cardiff City on loan.

The Slovenian teenager had impressed after breaking into the Toon first team this season but Alan Pardew deciding to send Vuckic to the Cardiff City Stadium on loan to gain some vital experience.

Vuckic has made six Premier League appearances for the Magpies so far since joining the club from NK Domzale in 2009.

Vuckic is in contention for the Bluebirds clash with Leicester City this weekend, but is cup-tied for the Carling Cup final next month against Liverpool.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newc...ff-city-on-loan-72703-30299164/#ixzz1ltUcAQnB'

Good luck to the lad, hope he gets a fair few games under his belt and comes back fit and healthy!

2. Nobbys Trumpet

Nobbys Trumpet Active Member

I'm glad he's gone to get playing time. He's gone to a good club in the Championship too which is more beneficial to everyone involved. I hope he does remarkably well there!

3. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Good news. The young lads need games now and they won't get many here bar injuries. Vuckic seems a little fragile so I hope he can stay fit to make the most of it.

4. barnaby

barnaby Well-Known Member

Good for the lad, getting playing time will be good for him.

5. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

Good move, playing first team football in the Championship with one of its top teams can only help him progress.

6. abc CissesCurriedGoat abc

abc CissesCurriedGoat abc Well-Known Member

Awesome news... It's just the move he needs as he is not going to get first team experience yet!

7. Darth Gogledd

Darth Gogledd Well-Known Member

Great news. Probably helps that his Slovenain team-mate is there (Kiss).

8. Gordonthetoony

Gordonthetoony Well-Known Member

Can only be good news for us. Decent Championship side so hopefully he progresses well and comes right into contention for next season.

9. Sports Direct Username

First I've got to start liking Birmingham because of Hughton and now I've got to start watching out for Cardiff for Vuckic.

I swear I'm not allowed to hate anyone.

10. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

A good young player who'll only get better with more playing time to his name.

11. Nick

Nick Member

Great move for him, as long as he gets first team football there.

Him or Abeid had to go out on loan, but i dont think Abeid would be ready for a move away yet. Shame its only for a month though and not the rest of the season.

12. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

you can always extend it for another month. I take it as an indication that first team football here might only be a couple of injury or suspensions away

13. Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction

Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction Well-Known Member

Good stuff, would have loved him to go to B,ham with Hughton and help their promotion push. Having said that the step up from reserves to championship will only benefit him (provided he doesnt get injured) and thankfully the loan is only a month just in case we do start suffering difficulty for numbers in midfield

14. Nick

Nick Member

Quite a few of our youngsters have gone out just on a months loan, i cant think of any who had that extended though... The only ones we seem to have let go on loan for longer periods, like a season or half a season, are players we've had an eye on selling, so its more like a try before you buy thing rather than bringing a player through with more first team football.

I dont think we'd need him later on in the season either really. Tiote and Cabaye will both be back soon, as well as Perchinio, Gosling, Guthrie and Abeid that seems easy to cover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.