1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread versus Accrington

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by sensiblegreeny, Apr 24, 2019.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Thank you folks. I had a nice evening out with the tribe and of course just one or two glasses of plonk. They were very big glasses.

I think you might be in a minority on here currently notdistant with all this shouldn't just blame Adams stuff. I would also say that it is not just a club that offers some recompense to punters if the show is that poor away from home. I have seen managers and managers/players put hands in pockets for being poor before now. However, even getting Adams to admit anything is wrong from his part of the ship would be unique.

It is going to be interesting next Saturday and especially if we do go down and worse go down with a final home loss. It is a long old walk from the dugout to the changing room exit. Whilst I don't condone people on the pitch or anyone attacking somebody I would not be shocked to see it. He is going to get a dogs reception from the supporters he has criticised previously. I hope it is just shouting. Hallett isn't a fool. He must surely know Adams is in an untenable position with his customers. If he wants more than a few thousand left then he must do something.

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Adams has gone happy birthday

3. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Have to say I wasn't expecting that but also have to say that I think this was what should happen. Despite Wotton's association with Argyle over time I think he also had to bite the dust. I also think that this was at least 3 months too late. I lost all respect for Adams when he started trying to pass the buck to anyone else other than on his own doorstep. I wish him well but glad it isn't here.

Geddon Hallett you have at least shown you have a ruthless side and can do the right thing.