1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

US Election

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Aug 13, 2020.

?

Who will win?..

1. Biden

18.3%
  2. Bobby D

45.0%
  3. Tobes

1.7%
  4. China, China, China

6.7%
  5. Trump

8.3%
  6. Russia

6.7%
  7. Dominic Cummings

3.3%
  8. Other

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RANDY

RANDY Wurzel Gummidge

The police at Parliament are armed too or there’s certainly an armed response within minutes. It’s absolute madness storming the seat of Govt building like that and not expecting a response.

That said there are huge questions over the woeful lack of security at Capitol Hill and I believe that the chief of police responsible there has already resigned.

brb likes this.
  2. brb

brb CR250

Well we all know why there was a lack of security, because Trump probably made the order they wasn't required. Do I blame the cops that stood back, no, they have lives too and it wasn't worth losing it over that ****te yesterday. I'm sure most have seen the lone black cop having to run off from the nutcases yesterday. There was only one way to deal with them nuggets and that was with troops, the very troops that Trump used against the BLM.

Do I have any sympathy for the woman that got shot yesterday, no, she shouldn't have been where she was, we all know they have federal agents guarding shhite like that, and if need be, they will not hesitate in putting a bullet in you. She chanced her luck and lost. It's sad and a shame, but that's what happens when people try to over throw a vote, never ever do it, because the consequences can result in deaths.

RANDY, Quesadaad and BobbyD like this.
  3. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

There is footage of police backing off while the rioters were chasing them up the stairs inside the building. There is an element of being lulled in to a false sense of security. If the cops are backing off and running away, allowing you to rampage through the corridors, into different offices and get all the way to the central chamber, then perhaps you think to go through another door won't be any different.

Don't get me wrong it's an act of stupidity no doubt, but perhaps there were other factors which created a false premise in the minds of those already inside.

4. brb

brb CR250

No false premise mate, the door windows were broken. There were guns the other side, she shouldn't have been there, she died, cold, but reality.

RANDY likes this.
  5. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I'd have to disagree with you here...

please log in to view this image

That last one is Pelosi's chair.

6. brb

brb CR250

What are you disagreeing with. All that shows is a bunch of thugs, in a place they shouldn't have been. A government building, criminal damage, people got shot as a resut, tough shhite.

7. brb

brb CR250

It's said the dead woman had tweeted the day before 'nothing will stop us' - Well I'm afraid it did, it's called a bullet.

8. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

TBF there didn't look to be much damage in the pics above, no smashed in store fronts or looted shops, no cars smashed up and drivers kicked **** out of, no mass looting, just peaceful occupation.
    In earlier protests (riots) all the above have happened and the "authorities" have not fired a single shot.

Weird innit?

9. brb

brb CR250

Where the woman was shot, the doors were damaged, go watch the video. If it had been me, I'd have shot more of them, I think the Feds were very restrained, a shot to the bolloxs would have sorted them out.

Willhoops and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  10. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Not sure what you have been watching ... they smashed up all the furniture, ornaments and signage in the corridors ...

brb likes this.

11. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Not disagreeing with any of that. The point being that plenty were allowed to go where they wanted because the police backed off. Then at some point, the police/security opened fire. There was no consistency or structured approach. So in that sense if you got that far and nobody is doing anything about, you may just think it's a free for all.

I doubt the police force in some of the countries already mentioned would've allowed them to get very far inside, certainly not allowed them to run around freely. I think that's the difference. Just seems like those pictures show there was no rhyme or reason to when the police/security forces felt the threshold had been breached.

Diego likes this.
  12. brb

brb CR250

You don't know what you're talking about Fosse, it was just a normal tourist group being shown round the place and made to feel at home..

Willhoops and FosseFilberto like this.
  13. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

They would have missed hers, they couldn't even manage a head shot from close range <doh>

Unarmed woman struggling to climb through window, shoot her until she is dead.
    Crowd kicking **** out of someone they have dragged out of a car, leave it lads we don't want to cause trouble.

14. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Didn't "watch" anything mate, it's Yankland and has no meaning for me in the real sence.
    Just going off the pics posted earlier.

15. brb

brb CR250

It's the best way to get the prey mate, invite them in, make them feel at home, then gun them down. I'm not seeing a problem here bro.

Diego likes this.
  16. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

No I don't buy that at all. My feeling is that if the police/security forces were going to do something, they should've done so at the front door. Not just let them in and back off. It sent out the wrong message and gave a sense of appeasement.

Diego likes this.
  17. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

One of the worst pictures for me.

A middle aged ordinary couple, with beaming smiles, posing, holding up a piece of broken wooden signage, from a constitutional plaque or something.

Totally brainwashed by a cult leader for that is what Trump now is.

18. Diego

Diego Lone Ranger

Kinda looked that way in most of the pics i have seen <ok>

Would have made sense to stop them getting in the building in the first place but i suppose it's easier to shoot a woman hanging through a window to make a point.

19. brb

brb CR250

Ok mate, I get the picture...

20. brb

brb CR250

and make a point they did. I think it sends a clear enough message to anyone else that wants to try it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.