1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

If Donald Trump is the president of United State, he is going to move too close to
    Russia which dangerous to the west.

2. moreinjuredthanowen

ah bod come on!

look at bush... look what he did with his hawk mates and look at the situation across europe his actions have caused us.

if trump is put in he will go to war that is 100% in my mind. america will forget about deficits and lump trillions into rolling tanks across the middle east and we will all suffer

Clinton is just like electing mayor quimby. you know what you are getting and the merry go round we are on now will just continue a bit

I do not know what the **** damage she will do frankly... i see her as an as you were candidate where you can sub her for a 100 others TTIP and all that is irrelevant.

honestly the harm that global money makers can do verses a probable global conflict is no choice.

even considering trump as a candidate is madness and america has proven itself nuts.

3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Oh I personally would pick Clinton over Trump due to Clintons stance on Gun laws (ie there should be some) and being Pro-choice.

I still don't think Trump believes anything he says though, he is running as a Republican, because he knows Republicans are stupid and all he needs is to get in front of a mic and say "9/11" and they're all like "YAYAAHHH! WOOOT!"
    He is either extremely smart or incredibly stupid.
    Clinton is the much safer option.

My point was Clinton knows how get what she wants, she knows how play the game and grease the right palms, and she is as bent as a 9 bob note.
    Trump would be totally ineffectual, and I dont even believe he would last a full term.

4. saintPort&Ginger

I've always thought of Clint as a red-necked bigot anyway. His popularity as an actor shouldn't influence anyone's opinion of him as a man.
    I was never overly impressed by his Thespian skills anyway - though most of his roles saw him as trigger-happy, intolerant and contemptuous of any rules other than his own, so not a lot of acting required there.

5. saintPort&Ginger

Whereas we Brits can rest safe in the knowledge that all our politicians are erudite, principled, caring professionals with no thought in their minds other than to devote their lives to the selfless pursuit of the very best for all of us.
    I mean, no-one would ever vote for Boris or Farrago now would they?

6. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

She's 68 ffs <laugh>

7. LuisDiazgamechanger

This analysis brilliant . I think Trump is reincarnate of Lucifer:kiss:.

8. Garlic Klopp

Garlic Klopp Well-Known Member

and a lesbian from all accounts, but other than her age and sexuality apparently RHC would. Must be an improvement on the females in the Cheese

saintPort&Ginger likes this.
  9. moreinjuredthanowen

hillary clinton produced a dog of a daughter.

this proves that you can't get everything you want, crooked or not.

10. LuisDiazgamechanger

Hillary Clinton is lesser of two evils. Would vote for her.

11. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

She's bad but she's not insane. Trump is pure evil. If I were a Xian I would believe he could be the anti-christ. He checks all the boxes.

12. Milk not bear jizz

13. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

Did I actually say that? <whistle>

14. moreinjuredthanowen

I don't get the hilary abuse... **** sake like

uk puts corbyn in as the main man for labour and h screwed the aprty to death.
    US put obama in on zero reason and hasn't he been amazing...not.

maybe crooks are whats needed....

plus in any event i've seen air force 1 olympus has fallen and that ****e hollywood makes. IF hillary gets taken by terrorists the americans should just bloew her and them away....

15. LuisDiazgamechanger

Mrs Clinton wanted to be a presidential one day, that was why she did not attacked Bill Clinton (in the public) during his affair
    with Monica Lewinsky.

16. Milk not bear jizz

Trump could very much be the US Brexit. Our opportunity to **** up our future and tank the economy for a generation.

With him planning to turn his back on NATO and NAFTA in a way it really is 'Murixit.

DirtyFrank likes this.
  17. Milk not bear jizz

If Hillary dies at terrorist hands then she will be made into a national hero.

No one wants Hillary to be known as a hero.

18. Milk not bear jizz

You also said you liked Denis's tits.

19. kpnuts

kpnuts Active Member

who knows perhaps the yanks are as peed off with politicians saying things they think we would like to hear. and then doing sweet fa when in power. Politicians around the world have lost touch with the general public i think you may see trump in power. the Political elite as here are not listening to the electorate and have started to take our votes for granted. Is this General Election in the states their brexit moment when the public decide enough is enough.

20. saintPort&Ginger

I think I had a temporary lapse of judgement and watched that film. I can't remember much about it beyond it being the usual Hollywood bullshit Jingofest, but I do remember thinking the same thing. Just blow the lot of the ****ers up, including the Prez. If he really is dedicated to serving his country and "preserving our freedom" he should be fully prepared to be turned to mush to save it.

I find Hollywood's treatment of the Presidential office amusing. So often the President is depicted as a fine, upstanding American Hero, venerated by all, and any threat to his safety is met with horror and outrage. I can't think of any recent incumbent who would generate that response.