1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Trumpy pumpy.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Aug 4, 2016.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

There is a video going on social media, (WhatsApp) Trump was sponsored by the racists, with the opinion that if a black man can be president
    a lunatic can also be president:bandit:.

2. DirtyFrank

DirtyFrank Well-Known Member

Na He s his Daddys son. Racist to the core. Blacks and Hispanics belong in only one place...a white shirt serving him coke at his resorts.

He literally pushed the Obama birther theories before most others and kept it up long after most had given it up.

Weinstein was a "democrat" too...saying and paying is different than being. He was a democrat because he wanted to mix with the Hollywood elites....he needed on the chat shows, E! Etc to promote himself.

Dems look like they might learn with recent candidates put forward in Virginia and Alabama...further to the right than they'd usually ever field and met with success...albeit up against deeply unpopular lunatics. Still 20 years behind centrally though.

Trumps not making it to the end of this term. Not because he'll get impeached...the GOP are too neck deep in it with him...unless they suffer huge mid term losses.

No, he's going mentally. You can see his speech degrading ...becoming more and more repetitive.....worsening attention deficit. He's literally not remembering what he said 10 minutes ago.

The Meuller investigation won't get him but it's going to get those around him that have covered for the fact he's well into senility. Most of them are going to jail. His son, son in law etc.

He will have no one left in his inner circle and they haven't been up to the job of running a white houseday to day as it is.

Plenty more damage for him to do before he goes though....

Angry_Physics likes this.
  3. Angry_Physics

Angry_Physics Well-Known Member

No idea but I also know you cant control who supports you.

Besides, I think there is enough to mock about o'l Donald anyways, reality TV, wife is 90% latex, says the craziest **** <laugh>

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

Moving the American Embassy in London was blamed on
    Obama's administration by Trump. He was wrong it was Bush administration.

5. Angry_Physics

Much truth DF minus the race stuff. Not that I "know". Just going on evidence like..

The Mueller investigation is a joke, for example, lead FBI investigator on case fired. Why, FBI released his text messages talking about hating Trump and having an insurance policy in case Hillary loses.
    The same investigator interviewed Hillary re her classified server.
    The same investigator changed the language of the conclusion of the FBI investigation from "negligent" to "careless"
    Negligence is still a federal crime, carelessness is not.

Plus, Trump is not actually being investigated by Mueller lol

His speech is crass, definitely. Not very politician like, cant make up my mind if that is good or not :D

I feel for yanks, they have to choose between a Clinton mafia family and Trump lol

6. Angry_Physics

I do notice and was surprise by the fact that all the perverts being outed, nearly all of them are democrats.. that was, well a turn up lol So many of them were self professed male feminists

7. DirtyFrank

He got it like literally everything off fox and friends. There's a reporter that has literally linked almost every tweet by trump to within 13 minutes a fox and friends banner scrolling before the tweet.

It's hilarious and scary that while the rest of US journalism sneers (rightly) at fox news) Because Trump wakes up and repeats Fox and Friends talking points Fox's agenda literally dominates the News day, every day for a year, as every other news outlet is forced to discuss Trump repeating it.

Easiest year for Fox marketing since they started lol

8. Angry_Physics

Ah DF, it's pretty clear US media is completely split along partisan lines, to claim otherwise is intellectually dishonest imo

Alisson Becker is N01 likes this.
  9. Angry_Physics

I learned something yesterday

US News Media ratings have no bearing on earnings. The cable packages mean they get paid no matter what, by both sides of the political divide lol Republicans pay for CNN salaries and Democrats pay for Fox salaries through their cable packages

I thought that was hilarious!

10. DirtyFrank

The agent wasn't fired just removed from the case rightly...although today the messages were actually released and were not remotely as the GOP tried to describe them. And what they were discussing in the texts wasn't what was described and actually referred to reports that hurt Hilary.

Meuller is the lead investigator?

There are definite camps within the FBI, as shown by the actions of a cabal that undermined Comey over the Hilary stuff with leaks etc and the Fusion info. Worrying no matter what side the agents are on... as a citizen they are allowed their private political views but should not act on them in the job.

Dems should have cleared the Clintons out years ago but she was the only one to get the cash together. Obama destroyed the Dems infrastructure during his time. Own team, own fundraising, own doorsteppers... there was no working Dem machine left by the time his second term was up.

Trump is special needs. Low IQ egotist by Daddys money and lawyers... this is a job that you can't hide or walk away from your **** ups like he's been used to doing.

He struggles with evidence based reality. Which is why he attacks, DoJ, Media, Intelligence communities, Judges... His soundbite repetitions and car salesman bullshit don't wash with people who deal with evidence as a job.

11. DirtyFrank

Who's claiming that?

12. Angry_Physics

Dunno

No Muller's lead guy in the FBI side of the investigation

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/peter-strzok-texts-released/index.html

and honestly, I don't have the will to defend or attack Trump or spend this much energy on it, I can say that much.
    Partisan politics are retarded. Both sides of the line in the US and most other places are morons and liars.

I dislike Corbyn almost as much as I dislike May :)

13. Angry_Physics

"Earlier this month, reports surfaced that special counsel Robert Mueller had removed Peter Strzok, one of the FBI's top Russian counterintelligence experts, from his team after an internal investigation by the Justice Department's inspector general uncovered politically tinged messages exchanged with FBI lawyer Lisa Page."

CNN is funny "politically tinged" it was outright texting about affecting US politics by non democratic methods THE VERY THING HE WAS TASKED WITH INVESTIGATING <laugh>

This is the same guy who essentially made sure Clinton went scott free, after texting during 2016 that he had an insurance policy against Hillary losing.

It's a real **** show in US politics, heck, in politics period

14. Angry_Physics

A guardian headline.
    "FBI agent removed from Russia investigation called Trump an 'idiot'"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...emoved-russia-investigation-trump-idiot-texts

Liberal media is so dishonest, especially the guardian and their leftist bent. CNN Fox NYT WAPO Breitbart the Independent. Telegraph and on and on it goes.

All of them produce so much fake news, I just gave up reading any of it.

The aim is to be first, not be correct.

15. Angry_Physics

all we can do DF is sit back and say "**** it". Have a few beers and scream at athletes on the Telly <laugh>

16. Angry_Physics

@frank

MLKs nephew Issac Newton Farris Jr was just on CNN yesterday saying Trump is not a racist. He also said this shifting definition of racism is wrong.

I agree on both counts

CNN's uber clown Don Lemon could not believe what he was hearing <laugh>

17. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I'm in full agreement with one of the things he's accused of. Can anyone guess? <whistle>

18. Angry_Physics

19. Angry_Physics

<laugh> Да Komrade Да, мочи

20. Angry_Physics

<laugh> <laugh> RHC is really Trump?