1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Town v Tigers

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by YorkieLancsHampyLondoner, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Westlake33

Westlake33 Well-Known Member

I'll drop in for an occasional post seeing as I have actually watched the odd game of late. I saw the Pompey one, won't comment on that, Mick, Hurst or anything like that - just the matter in hand.

I can excuse Lambert injuries. CM we have tonnnes, Skuse, Downes, Nydam ( still on the books ) now Bishop, Nolan joined them, Dozzell suspended. Edwards out on the pile now, Sears injured midgame, Wilson I believe out too, Vincent Young, it's a mess.

We then have various players who aren't fully fit at this moment in time. So I can give things a slight rest.

However, to then set your team up to play, how the idiot Lambert did vs Hull, is absolutely inexcusable.

The gap from CB to CM for transition was frightening. The CBs far too deep, we are overplaying, first half they are doing ' to me to you ' - we have a CM coming deep to get the ball off the CBs.......... which is absolutely laughable at best, with absolutely zero tempo which is making it so easy for opposition to set up and have players behind the ball.

We didn't lay a glove on Hull. I bet on Hull to win the game at 2.64 due to Lambert's inability vs the good sides. That's now P4 L4 this season.

I didn't enjoy our relegation party from the championship one bit, was quite plain to see he was totally out of his depth and that point and he confirmed that last season.

Ontop of the above issues, he's now hanging the youngsters out to dry to the press at any given opportunity.
    Alright PR Paul, I assume you'll give the same waffle about the statue Huws, who looks not anywhere near remotely fit to be a professional footballer, Judge the headless chicken, who alarm bells were well and truly ringing when we signed him while bottom, or Sears who offered absolutely F all.
    Why aren't you laying into them?

The ' man ' and I'm going to use that term loosely, is an absolute plank and along with Hurst, who I have annoyingly used after saying I won't, the 2 of them certainly have replaced the ' who is worse, Keane v Jewell debate ' jesus wept.

We are an absolute shower right now. I'm absolutely disgusted at the moment.

Get this prized p**** out A S A P

I really hope you're all well, I've started reading stuff again and I'll post again in the new year, hopefully when Shambert has gone.
    With Charlton / Pompey / Posh / Oxford et el coming up / these injuries / and this idiots inability to win games vs the non rubbish sides, maybe I'll do a post that coincides with this idiots sacking.

I mean we're 5th FFS but we feel 10th and season done to me. I do not see us going up.

2. Southcoastoldgaffer

Southcoastoldgaffer Well-Known Member

Hello Westy! I think all on here are totally disillusioned now with PL. The odd periods of free flowing fotball, nice passing and goals early season have evaporated. He is simply not up to the task. We have been given lessons by high and lower ranking L1 clubs for heavens sake. If there was on pitch supporters protest I would be up there, but sadly C-19 disarms us our most potent weapon.

Keep in touch mate. Good to have you back whenever.