1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Stroller, Jun 25, 2015.

?

Should the UK remain a part of the EU or leave?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2016.
  1. Stay in

56 vote(s)
    47.9%
  2. Get out

61 vote(s)
    52.1%
  1. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

As I said his personal life is his business
    However if he was giving her a 2nd jab in office hours or if he promoted her for a ulterior motive then that becomes a different matter.

peter1954qpr and qprbeth like this.
  2. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

And of course you will blame China as all this was because of them.

3. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

You all know my opinion on Hancock...it could not be lower

Snogging and allegedly having an affair with an aide (you promoted into the office) when you have a wife and 3 kids at home...is despicable.

But who the hell released CCTV footage from inside government to the Sun!!!

4. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Great point. Free passes for all the honest mistakes of our inept and corrupt government.

5. Frome-Ranger

Frome-Ranger Well-Known Member

Eh? I've not offered a single comment on China on this thread let alone blaming them for anything.

6. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Maybe you should then.

7. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

The flip side of that is you will only ever blame our government and our country without ever condemning those who caused it.
    Good one.

8. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

They want rid of Hancock, but what can he be sacked for?

Incompetence - Johnson is worse.
    Corruption - They're all at it.
    Lack of morals - Johnson leads the world.

I guess they just hope he'll resign to spend more time with his family.

peter1954qpr likes this.
  9. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

I’m not Chinese or living in China though. The Chinese government don’t have a responsibility to do what’s in their power to stop my family dying of a virus.

10. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the obligatory photo at the front gate loyal wife by his side

bobmid likes this.

11. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Its all been leaked deliberately to save Johnsons skin over Hancock staying in his job. All quite predictable really. Hes either broken rules he helped make, been cavorting in work time, hiring a shag piece at the tax payers expense, definately cheating on his wife which entails lying to her or at the least, not telling the truth. So i dont agree when people argue this is his private life blah blah blah, someone on the inside has made it public to force him to resign. Watch your back time in Whitehall. **** him, hes **** at his job anyway.

peter1954qpr, Uber_Hoop and Stroller like this.
  12. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

Hancock has apologised for breaking social distancing Covid rules.

Why has he apologized...if he is in a horizontal relationship with her...he has not broken any rules. She must be in his Covid bubble.

He should apologize for allowing 120,000 to die, for putting care homes at risk, running a useless trace and track system, buying useless diagnostic kits and pPE...

But he is going to be done by being stabbed in the back by a CCTV camera

QPR Oslo, peter1954qpr and bobmid like this.
  13. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Hes a spineless twat and like most people who cheat on their partners, has no balls to end it prior to cheating. We dont need or want a spineless twat as our health secretary.

14. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

15. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

A cabinet minister shags a civil servant he appointed to the taxpayer funded payroll, to ‘advise’ him. A woman he happens to have known and been ‘friends’ with since they were at university together.

Of course it’s of public interest. It’s different to Johnson shagging young Tory party officials.

In most large organisations it is understood that relationships between colleagues do happen. And when they do, the colleagues are separated (in a work sense) so that there can be no hint of favouritism etc.

Of course in this case that couldn’t happen because both parties were actively lying to, or at least hiding the truth from, their partners, the six young children they have between them and everyone else, including their work colleagues. Of course, apparently it is forbidden to assume anything regarding their fitness for public position based on the ethics they display in private ‘transactions’. Although Handcock is accused of lying in a professional, public sense as well.

And on top of that there is the issue of the COVID rules, which these people devised and told us we had to follow.

So, if abusing the public purse, lying/concealing the truth to public and elected officials (to say nothing of family and friends), perpetuating a situation which can be construed as less than effective and transparent for public policy decision making and the hypocrisy of breaking rules he set which are designed to protect everyone, are all ‘a personal matter’, I am relieved to now understand this.

Can anyone tell me why I should even pretend to believe anything this mendacious bastard says in the future?

I, and the rest of my family, have just (literally) taken COVID tests because a housemate of my daughter tested positive yesterday. None of us feel unwell, it’s unlikely that we have COVID given vaccination status and having previously had the virus, but we were under the impression that it was our civic responsibility to make sure we were not spreading this illness. Why the **** should we bother, when the person who designed the rules ignores them? (All negative test results, thankfully).

And, last and least, the aesthetic of these two chinless wonders at it is revolting. It’s an image that I will have to drink heavily to suppress. I hope they used protection, the last thing we need now is another Charles II of Spain.

Repeat endlessly, until you have become the sheep that they want you to be ‘it’s a personal matter, none of your business, never question your betters’

Strikes me that if there are cameras in ministers’ offices it’s only a matter of time before we get images of Gavin Williamson attempting to **** to a picture of Priti Patel. And of Priti polishing her jackboots.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  16. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Johnson says he has full confidence in Hancock and considers the matter closed. The thing is, if Johnson judges other people by his own standards in life, there's pretty much nothing that he can sack anyone for.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  17. Quite Possibly Raving

Quite Possibly Raving Well-Known Member

Come on, tell us what you really think.

Steelmonkey and QPR Oslo like this.
  18. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

It’s a personal matter.

UTRs and Quite Possibly Raving like this.
  19. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

please log in to view this image

20. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member