1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Politics Thread

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Stroller, Jun 25, 2015.

?

Should the UK remain a part of the EU or leave?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2016.
  1. Stay in

56 vote(s)
    47.9%
  2. Get out

61 vote(s)
    52.1%
  1. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Ah agendas! Now there is a certain irony in your choice of word.

2. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Let's take this report from our own government. The government that wants to leave as true. Why would they make a report that is detrimental to what they are trying to achieve? If only the Sun would headline this report and hand out free copies up and down the country! But alas it's all about agendas!

DT’s Socks and QPR Oslo like this.
  3. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

I don't believe any of the ****ers! It's a huge case of one-upmanship, and I'm so confused I don't even know what day it is!

kiwiqpr, DT’s Socks and Staines R's like this.
  4. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I find it quite peculiar that people of this country take the word of one Frenchman over their own government. Very bizarre. DT will love that!

DT’s Socks and Willhoops like this.
  5. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

It’s not about who is Bob, more like what he does. Did you read his interview ? Very enlightening I thoight

6. Staines R's

It’s a worse case scenario, Bob.. A possibility that has to be considered.....like a Zombie outbreak...all things considered.

I’m hoarding packets of Quinoa as we speak

kiwiqpr and DT’s Socks like this.
  7. Goldhawk-Road

Goldhawk-Road Well-Known Member

If it concerns Calais, then I don't think it's unreasonable to ask the French rather than get a view from Anna Soubry or Dominic Grieve!

DT’s Socks and Staines R's like this.
  8. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Still a scenario Staines. My point is, when will someone, somewhere list the benefits of leaving! As per Tory policy, it's the poorest that will suffer in this document! And I would hazard a guess, that leaving on no deal would benefit the richest in society!

9. Goldhawk-Road

It's the richest, the elite that want to remain. They have huge vested interests in the EU where corporate lobbying by the big multinationals is rife.

10. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

No, it's young people that want to remain. People that care about international co-operation and are not afraid of foreigners.

Willhoops and QPR Oslo like this.

11. Staines R's

Where as staying in the club benefits the likes of Blair, Kinnock and Barnier . The EU is not the friend of the poor and needy. It’s not the friend of the worker.
    It’s the friend of big business.
    Totally agree Bob that this government only care for the rich and is just as bad, if not worse than those ****s in the EU hierarchy. However I truly believe that once we get rid of those parasites, we can really turn our attention to the parasites back home......little steps make eventual marathons.

kiwiqpr and Goldhawk-Road like this.
  12. Goldhawk-Road

Of course, leaving the EU means the end to international cooperation by the UK forever, doesn't it Strolls? Interesting article today in the Guardian saying Merkel is concerned that the UK will have a successful, Singagpore-type economy and be a major competitor. Can't have that. We need to keep paying for all those French farmers and new buildings and roads in Eastern Europe through exorbitant EU membership fees.

kiwiqpr and Uber_Hoop like this.
  13. Frome-Ranger

Frome-Ranger Well-Known Member

Actually it was originally called the 'Base Scenario' it was retitled 'Worst Case' when it was released for public consumption, more misleading from Bojo's horde of scumbags. It's ****ing horrendous, why people think these are risks worth taking is sickening frankly.

Willhoops, QPR Oslo and bobmid like this.
  14. Staines R's

So was the Zombie one.....****ing horrendous!!

Goldhawk-Road likes this.
  15. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I never got to vote in that one! Ffs

16. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

Technically feasible? Who cares. More interested in the simple technical solutions which would enabel the Backstop to be got rid. The government has been banging on about that for 3 years now. Where is it? If it needs investment, Bojo is your man. He' already promised billions to everybody. This will eb cheaper than the investments in the NHS, police and education system.

bobmid likes this.
  17. DT’s Socks

DT’s Socks Well-Known Member

People no it’s not plus the corporations are lining up to make a killing
    Just consider one simple thing if you you were a big global or say just a big European company and you wanted to extend any market share in any industry then Brexit is the golden egg. Why do you think the Americans are so keen ?
    We are about to weaken the UK beyond repair and the crazy thing is our own people have done it with delusions that the UK is some how best.

We are up for grabs because we got jealous about a few wine cellars and some cheese

An embedded blame culture
    Self Obsession
    Brainwashed by years of false nationalism refuelled by those ****s UKIP and now the Brexit party.

Now we are at a stage that it looks very much like project fear was true and still people don’t believe the damage that will happen and to make it even more crazy they haven’t a post Brexit plan and are following someone who hasn’t got one either

Another few weeks and revoke will come into play I am certain even if it’s defeated everything has to be done to make sure no one is damaged... anyone with money will be ok anyway that’s the rule of the world

What I hope happened it that it stops people’s greed and stops the death of so many businesses in the UK plus after all of this we will become stronger anyway but not with a Brexit ... it’s impossible not to have damage

QPR Oslo and bobmid like this.
  18. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Not to worry DT, I'm sure the government will soon be publishing 'the benefits' of leaving without a deal some time soon.

19. Staines R's

I would say the benefit is about 9 billion a year, Bob.
    After we leave, get rid of the tories, install a government for the people and start spending it wisely.......job done :)

20. Staines R's

I would say the benefit is about 9 billion a year, Bob.
    After we leave, get rid of the tories, install a government for the people and start spending it wisely.......job done :)