1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Summer 2024 Transfer Window

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Feb 23, 2024.

1. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

No,no. I definitely means chops. Your alternative would require micro management xx

BluefromBridgend and william5551 like this.
  2. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Clingy, that’s so “ yesterday’s humour” pal, cracked that and got a “like” from your partner in cringe! Up your game....poop or get off the potty if you can’t do a fresh jobby, no offence intended! Robbie is a jobby! :emoticon-0103-cool: Masky

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  3. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

Well gorgeous old man, I have to confess that you're the renowned expert when it comes to outdated humour, along with all things cracked, cringe and poop.
    I also think in fairness to the people who want to talk about transfers, we should stop this nonsense on this particular thread. Happy to continue on your own thread though. It's fun xx

BluefromBridgend and william5551 like this.
  4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

I concur, so stop being a twaat and lets talk about transfers, who do you think we could transfer BFB to? Incidentally you started it! :emoticon-0103-cool: Masky

BluefromBridgend and clingo like this.
  5. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh>

6. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Transfer me to the Tottenham thread then. Regrettably they are much too serious on there. I much prefer the cutting and thrusting on here.

Jck unfortunately doesn't have a clue about humour. Is he German? That fits.

clingo likes this.
  7. BrizzleBluebird

BrizzleBluebird Well-Known Member

BluefromBridgend and clingo like this.
  8. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

The club had losses of £11 million last season, I am sure fans who want Tan out would cover those losses because if not we go into administration and a 10 point deduction. It is easy for fans to say Tan out as long as they don`t have to pay the bills. Now as far as transfers are concerned we have done well on loans and frees and done really badly paying high transfer fees, Bullit brought in 9 players and then said they were not good enough as an excuse for losing games, then asks for 5 more? With everyone wanting to give young players a chance bring in players has the opposite effect. I fail to see the logic in having no faith in anything but mid table last season to suddenly thinking spending money and Bullit will produce better. To win games you must play attacking football and what does Bullit deliver? Losing the last two games 4-1 and 5-2 did not matter, what mentality is that? Any team should set out to win every game. Ugbo ended the season on double figures while we were stuck with Meitie who managed 2!!! This kind of bias means playing a player who can`t score simply because you dont like the player who can score. Bullit has played his favourite Meitie which defies logic. Next season we have O`Dowda, Colwill, Robinson, Ramsey, Tanner, Ettete, Isaak Davies, plus the young players we saw at last so already we have players who can pass and attack so we do not need much more than a few cover players coming in.

9. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Ugbo double figures, can’t argue about that...but he was a fuggin’ frustration.......Jack talks a lot of sense! :emoticon-0103-cool: Masky

10. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

Meitie was not the height of frustration?

11. BluefromBridgend

If you want 9 outfield players and a goal hanger who contributes nothing else to his team.

ccfcremotesupport and clingo like this.
  12. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Understand that BFB, but imagine a Cardiff City striker in double figures.....hold that thought, hold it and......waank it! :emoticon-0103-cool: Masky

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  13. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

It is ok not everyone can understand context.

14. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I see clubs are already signing released players with immediate effect with no need to wait until June 14th for the transfer window to open.

Who is looking at these available players for City flooding onto the market right now, some of whom seem very capable?

Is there anybody out there taking on the responsibiltiy at the club to or are we just waiting for the Tan/Bulut standoff to be resolved?

clingo likes this.
  15. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

With a manager appointed, or a DoF in place, we'd know how we're going to play and the type of player we'd need.
    You'd have thought frees would be of interest to Tan.
    The football management infrastructure at the club is sadly lacking.
    On the back foot, playing catch up, AGAIN.
    How will Jck turn this into a 'Tan is great' thread?
    Our players might be 'on the beach', but end of season / pre-season is where the footballing brains trust (if only) should be front and centre, setting direction, driving things forward.

clingo and BluefromBridgend like this.
  16. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

I’m sure Glen will provide us with his usual list of every available player

17. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Objection! :emoticon-0103-cool: Masky

18. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

We have O`Dowda, Robinson, Ettete, Tanner, Colwill and Ramsey, midfield we have Wintle, Ralls, Turnbull and a starting back four and goalies. Players on free right now are the ones they can`t wait to get rid of, premier clubs will not release players till they are happy they have enough in the transfer window. We don`t want to get the first Meitie that comes available. As Dalman said despite being late we did better in the two windows than expected, sadly Bulut did not take advantage and do better. You may want what you want when you want it but you will get what you get when you get it, relax the new season is a long way off, anyone would think those clubs signing players already will win promotion when in fact some will get relegated.

19. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

Clubs with new owners often get relegated as with those with a DoF. All clubs have trainers yet it do not help if the club gets relegated. Do this and do that and suddenly we have an unbeatable club, yes somewhere over the rainbow.

20. BluefromBridgend

I was feeling energised but having read today's jck's tutorials I need to close my eye's and lie down.

How can such a pillock turn out so much know it all (when he clearly doesn't) rubbish.