1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stag Do Stories

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magic Laudrup 11, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I had my stag do at the weekend there in Liverpool, and I'm pretty much a broken man now.

Anyway, what kind of things happened on all your stag do's? I almost choked on a strippers massive nipples, and licked whipped cream from her crack :emoticon-0103-cool: Can't remember anything after 10pm on Friday night, but managed to last until 4.30am. Some pictures of me on some club facebook pages that any detective could find no bother (dev).

2. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

I had anal sex with my dad on my stag do.

3. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Funnily enough i've been invited to a Staggie in Liverpool next month, I won't be going though as it's only 3 weeks before I go away on my next Maddie hunt and I can't afford upwards of £250 on a Stag do.

True story

4. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

You're getting nowhere with that one, Dev. Have you considered investigating possible Serbian involvement in the Dando case?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566426/Serbian-secret-agents-linked-Jill-Dandos-murder-held-custody.html

5. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

Best one I can recall was Amsterdam, five days and my entire nutritional intake was one very small pancake. Met Harrison Ford. Told him " Mosquito Coast " was ****e. On the trip back the air stewardess came up to my mate and asked him if he needed "a glass of water ... or, maybe medical attention ". Picked up the jacket at the airport that I lost on my way there. Home to finish off the several grams that had been unwittingly carried through customs in another chums shirt pocket

6. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

Shame, as apart from the mopey ****s that live there, it is brilliant. We rented out an apartment block which worked out at about 70 each for the weekend.

My mate who booked the stripper done so without seeing any pictures of her......booked her purely on her nice voice <doh> She was very nice, apart from having very fake tits.

http://www.fantasystrip.co.uk/product/female-stripper-manchester-megan/

7. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

8. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I've never been to Amsterdam, but one of my mates had his stag do there. Went to the bananabar and hasn't stopped smiling since.

9. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

He needs to swallow the banana <ok>