1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

SCUMMERS GOING DOWN 2 ?

Discussion in 'Portsmouth' started by Singing Blue 3, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Libby

Libby 9-0

SB3 are you not gonna pop on the Watford board n wish them luck against us? It worked so well for us last year <whistle>

2. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

Good plan.

3. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

Keep going SB3 and the Pompey Mods will have to slap you on the naughty step, which I understand has been improved this season. I can't wait for them to plug it in.
    Seriously though, I don't think that even your fellow blues really approve of the constant banging on. It does border on the unsavoury.

4. Singing Blue 3

Singing Blue 3 Well-Known Member

Well there is still some time to pop across to Elton land I suppose, but I woukl hate to encourage your desperste lot, I am certain they will win this evening against a very poor European pub football side and then tire on Sunday and lose at Watford without any help from me!<laugh> <laugh> If they look like they won't win tonight do you think you will hve another fire drill with 15 minutes til full time? <whistle> <laugh>t

5. Singing Blue 3

It is without any doubt generally on this entire Forum that I was treated very harshly by the old cow and that has been evidenced by numerous comments across numerous boards. So there........ :(

6. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

Brendy is a guy, SB. He's a very level and fair poster if you ask me. And you know what you need to do re Poland and it's citizens.

I went to Wroclaw last year and it was a lovely place so you really shouldn't try to make comparisons with Southampton like that.

please log in to view this image

Saints_Alive likes this.
  7. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

It's ok Meowth, we don't mind the comparisons, let SB have his little bit of xenophobic fun. He's a bit like Al Murray's pub landlord, only without the jokes!...:emoticon-0102-bigsm

8. Singing Blue 3

Good grief , St.Brendy a guy, well he must be a right sight wearing his big girlie Scummer blouse!. just like most Scummers a complete girl with no knowledge of real football(nor the offside rule)!<ok> <laugh>

9. breconsaint

breconsaint Active Member

Good enough to have reffed the Liverpool v Bournemouth match then?

10. antipodean exile

antipodean exile Well-Known Member

Well you certainly seem to be feeling better SB3 - rather chirpy in fact - your aim to achieve Mod status does seem to be well on track along with alienating the people of Poland but there has been no mention of pony fiddling is it because you realise we all do it - I do worry that if and when we do drop a league that you might self combust with absolute joy - anyhow your chaps advertising what would appear to be a recruitment centre seem to be doing rather well :emoticon-0103-cool:

11. Singing Blue 3

12. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

That's fine SB we'll flatten some canaries on Sunday to cheer you up. You can even watch live on Sky.

13. Singing Blue 3

I predict that the Canaries will be chirping, much to your annoyance this weekend!<laugh>

I expect Ginger Ron(Sir limp a lot) will take your lot away for a relaxing bank holiday Monday in the New Forest with the ponies.................<laugh> <laugh>

14. antipodean exile

[QUOTE
    I expect Ginger Ron(Sir limp a lot) will take your lot away for a relaxing bank holiday Monday in the New Forest with the ponies.................<laugh> <laugh>[/QUOTE]

That's it recovery complete - Hoobloodyrah !!!

15. The Ides of March

The Ides of March Well-Known Member

You must be creaming yourself tonight SB3!!

16. antipodean exile

I can hear the bugger giggling all the way down here :emoticon-0103-cool:

17. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Lets be honest, when your own club hits a bit of the skids and things haven't been going well for a while, all you want is for your neighbours to fall over and give you something to pee yourself about. Given your neighbours have been "lording it" with European fixtures and lofty finishes to see them sitting in a relegation spot and having flopped in their first attempt in Europe for years has got to be too good to be true. All you need is to win on Saturday, move into an automatic promotion spot and for them to lose again and it has to be heaven.

I read a post on there tonight bemoaning the fact that there can only be a choice of 4 for the top spots in any order given the finances of clubs. Well f**k me with a feather duster, the penny has dropped but you can't tell the world and it's dog how great thou ar't and moan about other clubs money when it goes wrong. You want to be in the rat race for the also rans and then moan at the rules???? Nah! it doesn't work like that and it's no good moaning later when you knew the rules when you started and you aren't part of the elite after all. Further up the food chain for the time being maybe but elite.......nope, don't think so. Stand by for "I'd rather be an also ran in the prem than league 2"......but truth is nobody wants to be an also ran anywhere.

18. antipodean exile

In the embittered old "saddo" world you live in I gather that is the case. I follow Saints as you would have gathered but I can still gain pleasure from other sides good fortune - Pompey's good start to the season doesn't leave me embittered in fact I'm pleased for them also Bournemouth's promotion was also a pleasing event - true there will be some revelling in our start to the season and I presume you to be one of them but your generalisation of "lording it' is far from the truth - even though you are somewhat a pain in the arse I wish your team well this coming weekend - and it didn't hurt one iota to say that because I meant it the pain in the arse as well:emoticon-0103-cool:

19. pompeymeowth

pompeymeowth Prepare for trouble x
    Staff Member

It's a blessing in disguise for Southampton. The Euro's were great fun for the fans, especially Pompey's it was like a rock festival on tour, but it ultimately ruins your season.

20. Singing Blue 3

Damn I hoped they would progress against the Minnows of Denmark and then do a 'Fulham' or a 'Wigan' and knacker the squad which would lead to the inevitable relegation.........damn and blast.<doh>

This early exit may now save them the embarrassment of going down , as we go up, typical bloody Scummers!<doh>