1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

sad news

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by It'sChicoTime, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Channon walked on H2O

Channon walked on H2O Active Member

Everyone who says that this board is a community is spot on. Pretty mad neighbours and annoying drunks are all here, but so too is warmth and friendship shared with people you may never meet but share a passion for football.

I have only just picked up this post, so i hope by now there is some progress. Like others, my heart just lurched when I read the story. I come on here expecting a bit of good natured banter, and suddenly WHAM. A big story about a guy I'll never meet but to whom I'll simply send every good wish. The baby bit finally choked me, as we've been there and know the pain for both of them. Hang in there, feller. You sound like too good a bloke to take your leave just yet.

2. Jimmy The Addick

Ash, i do not know you personally but as many have already shown, us 606ers are all wishing you well. I have suffered with mental health issues my whole life so i can understand how bad it can be, but thankfully i have never quite got to the dark depths you seem to have fallen into. All i can say is, if you ever read this, which i sincerely hope you do mate, don't give up. A lot of people on here have nothing but good things to say about you, and despite the pain you obviously feel, let the good things fuel you and give you a reason to wear a smile.

Never think you cant speak to someone, i know sometimes i feel silly mentioning my issues because i don't want to cause a fuss, but there will always be someone who wants to pick you up when you are down. I send all the love in the world to your family, and like everyone else here i wish you a speedy and full recovery. Charlton fan, but after reading this, i think we are all in the same boat, you hang in there and fight mate

3. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

Shocked to hear this.

Ash seems like a good fella.

I was still fuming about Cardiffs pathetic performance on Tuesday then read this.

Football is just a game thats it.

Hope Ash gets well and gets the support he needs to make a full recovery

All the best Ash.

4. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

once again ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for your messages of support for Ash. i am sure he will read them all many, many times and be amazed how the footballing community has come together to offer support. i am also sure he will be back on this thread soon to offer his personal thanks.

5. NewJerseySwan

NewJerseySwan Member

Hopefully Ash will take great solice from all the good wishes and I hope to see him back on here again soon. Best wishes from this side of the pond and Laudrup has signed an extended deal? Who would want to miss that? Family, friends and 606ers are with you butty.

6. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

I just pop onto the boards on the odd occasion, so I am a bit late with these words. I dealt with Ash a bit previously, and I truly wish him and those around him all the best!!

7. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

Sometimes we need to take a peek at the world outside of our own minds,Chico. Try not to get bogged down with all that ****. Force yourself to just try not think about those things,or people.

People care about you...don't let them down x

8. YellowLittle

YellowLittle Well-Known Member

Awful news, only just come across this. Never directly spoken to him on here but seen his name a couple of times. Reading through this thread shows how highly he is thought of on here and I hope he manages to read this thread himself sometime in the future. For now i wish him the best and thoughts are with his family who I can't imagine what they're feeling like at the moment.

9. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone for your kind words. I don't really know how top even thank everyone, because words won't describe how touched, and grateful i when my mate read these out.

I am now at home, on the mend. I have a long way to go, but i have some normality back.

Ash.

10. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

good news just for you Ash, i am getting married on 17 Apr (keep it quiet though)

11. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Brilliant news Ash - take care buddy - will raise everyone's spirits to have you 'back' ..