1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Ryanair problems

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by sheffordqpr, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

And if it doesn't, there's the bonus of not flying with RyanAir.

sb_73 likes this.
  2. durbar2003

durbar2003 Well-Known Member

3. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

Well the list is issued anyone expecting to catch a cancelled will be annoyed Honestly it’s refreshing to say I don’t care

I have to zone out every week at the airport to stop from being sick Listening to the disfunctional English and their attitude to flying

Ryanair has to be responsible for making peoples lives and minds a lot better and it’s European

4. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

Ranger4ever likes this.
  5. sheffordqpr

sheffordqpr Well-Known Member

I have to say, I am loving this. Lyin' Air stumbles from one debacle to another!! They are now being forced to tell the truth (that'd be a new experience for them) and they are being forced to comply to the Warsaw Convention that they so readily signed up to when it suited them to do so. Bring on a takeover!!!!:emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0140-rofl:

6. Lawrence Jacoby

I think it’s nothing but the current culture of scapegoat
    The U.K. simply has to have a focus to Moan about
    People don’t not care at all about flights from Warsaw to Reus being cancelled

People well 400,000 of them are fuming what a number think how they got that
    Flights x seats and the English suck it in

I fully support Ryanair in its actions
    They get people from A2B

I want to see the clueless holiday zombies suffer on the planes I use
    Hydrating their kids every 2 minutes
    While feeding the swine carrot sticks and humous

7. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Give it a rest mate. Ryanair have been caught trying to cheat people they have left stranded out of the compensation/alternative arrangements they are legally obliged to provide. They have admitted this and are now desperately scrambling around trying to manage yet another PR disaster, and probably more importantly for O’Leary to support their falling share price.

I just don’t think it is very good vehicle to carry your general assault on British culture. And wishing to see other people suffer because you despise their lives is beneath you. Even I don’t do that, and I’m a complete ****.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    1982_Ranger, Stroller and sheffordqpr like this.
  8. sheffordqpr

But not an anti British, poorly informed, poorly educated, ignorant, hate filled, illiterate one - unlike some!

1982_Ranger likes this.
  9. sheffordqpr

You're weird.

10. Lawrence Jacoby

Nope I think we should externally grateful to Ryanair for opening peoples lives ... It's just about money I used to pay £189 return with BA to Toulouse and often the flights were cancelled. I also firmly believe i have mileage not just on British Culture ... It has become the norm now to pick on and moan about something
    Ryanair has always not really cared about bad PR as there is no such thing in our culture anymore

I maintain the reports in the media are out to rubbish this company who is real effect as by far theist as doing their jobs even with this latest event

I also get to witness on a near weekly basis now the behaviour of UK air travellers and apologies in advance but we have evolved into one funny nation when it becomes to travel ... We already have an unique culture behind our car steering wheels ... now i witness this with today air travel Add to that the trains in the Uk compared to what i use abroad and you may understand the make up of where i am coming from

QPR Oslo likes this.

11. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Ever tried to get on a tram at a crowded stop in rush hour in Milan?
    Ever sat back and marvelled at the determination of just about anybody, but especially in the Middle East, to get their bag out of the overhead bin before the plane has come to a halt after landing?
    Ever driven in India?
    Ever been in a Chinese queue? Probably not they don’t exist.
    Ever had dozens of French people try to push in front of you at epic lines in US immigration? I have several times.
    Of course there are lots of appallingly badly behaved Brits about, but there are badly behaved, ignorant people everywhere. The numbers may change but the percentages are the same.

Bad PR cost Gerald Ratner his company, likewise saw the demise of Bell Pottinger a few weeks ago. Probably won’t do for Ryanair because a cheap flight isn’t as cheesy as cheap jewellery. The fact that they have just lost 140 pilots to Norwegian Air, when there is a worldwide shortage of pilots, may do them more harm.

Anyway, you are upholding the great British tradition of moaning by moaning about the British. Carry on!

qprmountmartha and kiwiqpr like this.
  12. cor blymie

cor blymie Well-Known Member

pro Remainian, feels he can abuse his staff knowing if we stay in the corrupt EU there be an never ending supply of cheap labour

13. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

They've grounded so many flights they should change their name to just 'Ryan.'

Lawrence Jacoby, kiwiqpr and ELLERS like this.
  14. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Limoges
    I going to drive now.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  15. Lawrence Jacoby

I don’t think the British are badly behaved at all possibly the best?
    What I am clear about is the demise of our great countries culture

sb_73 likes this.
  16. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Really not trying to rekindle old antigonistics, I am pleased you are happy with your life in France and after all you are a qpr supporter, what's not to like but why do you have to say black is white sometimes, do you really believe you know better than every else. Ryanair are ****s yet if you if you buy a return to ticket to wherever for£54 then expect poor service. I agree. But what is your problem with Britain. Britain is brilliant, and london even better, France is beautiful, I love it, but really better than England? no, why are There more French in Britain the brits in France because there are more opportunities here. Ps French music is really ****

kiwiqpr and Lawrence Jacoby like this.
  17. 1982_Ranger

1982_Ranger Well-Known Member

Not really sure why you think you are better than everyone else.

For a lot of people, Ryanair have ruined their one trip abroad they get a year. Why they deserve to be ridiculed by you (or anyone else) is beyond me.

What's worse is, Ryanair don't seem to care either and actually find it acceptable. I've flown with them a few times and not had an issue, it's about as budget as it gets and that's what you pay for, but I'd think twice about booking with them in future.

Hopefully this will damage them to the extent that they won't let it happen again.

18. Lawrence Jacoby

I am fortunate/unfortunate to gauge the differences I suppose in culture and I clearly now prefer the French

Too much emphasis on money here for me

Ryanair I honestly and sincerely like the service they have given me
    I also believe there is a sheep culture developed in the U.K. plenty of crap companies out there that avoid headlines and there is the key word

Headlines have become like a religion to the U.K.

London is great agree 100% but it’s not England I love living there every 17 days. I feel bitterly about the other areas of our country

19. 1982_Ranger

1982_Ranger Well-Known Member

Daft Punk and Justice excluded.

Lawrence Jacoby likes this.
  20. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Well daft punk with uk/us influence, will look up justice but if that is all you can come with I rest my case

kiwiqpr likes this.