1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rumours and Transfers

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Ze, Mar 23, 2011.

1. I didn't agree with that either. When you have a manager (or player) you support them, not slag them off and look for replacements.

2. Klopp's Mannschaft

Klopp's Mannschaft Well-Known Member

Normally I'd agree, but I feel the majority of big clubs will be scrapping it out over the likes of Hazard/Eriksen/RVP and the like this summer so he might slip under the radar if we get in the fast. A man can dream

3. Man Utd and Tottenahm won't be going for RVP, can't see either going for both the other two either. Plus, neither Hazrad or Eriksen are forwards like Rossi. I think if Man Utd go in for him then he will return to them.

4. Klopp's Mannschaft

United are certainly interested in Eriksen and Spurs are deffinitely interested in Hazard (although whether they go there or even bid is another issue). I fear you're correct about United maybe being interested in Rossi, but that depends on Berb leaving perhaps. Still, there are quality players available this summer for moderate prices and we should be at least putting our hat into the ring and trying to get them.

5. I didn't say that wasn't the case, I said neither Tottenham or Man Utd would be interest in getting both. In other words, they will both chose one or the other if any.

Berbatov will 100% be leaving. Both Fergie and Berbatov have pretty much admitted this already.

6. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Liverpool are considering making a move for unhappy Man City striker Edin Dzeko who could be made available in the Summer.

Reports in the German media are claiming that Man City no longer consider Dzeko a first choice player and that the player himself has become very disillusioned with life at Eastlands, thus the recent interest in the Bosnian International.

Arsenal have also recently been linked with Dzeko and as is usual practice, as soon as a player gets linked with one club, other clubs also become linked and that appears to be the case with Liverpool.

If Liverpool do make an effort to sign Dzeko it would raise huge question marks over the Anfield future of Andy Carroll, who has been nothing short of a massive flop.

Whether Man City would approve a move for Dzeko to either Arsenal or Liverpool is open to question, but it does look like another summer transfer merry go round at Liverpool and Man City.

-------------------------

Wouldn't mind it if we got him tbh, would certainly do a better job than Carroll and can actually score goals. What would you be willing to buy him for?

7. Klopp's Mannschaft

Dzeko would be a replacement for Carroll since I doubt they'd work well together...wouldn't be my first pick of striker this summer. Would prefer a faster poacher type

8. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So would I, but as he's out of favour over at £ity they may be willing to let him go for a reasonable choice.

9. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Well-Known Member

Perhaps we need to strengthen and pick up the pieces later. Dzeko would get in to all but maybe 2 premier league teams (United and CIty).

10. moreinjuredthanowen

nah... the guy is throwing i nthe towel at city if thats true and what we need to do is find the guys who are on the way up and tough mentally...

11. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

Kenny <ok>

As for transfers I'd like to think we will be looking at wide men (not Molby wide) and would love us to be chasing down some goal scoring talent too. I see we were linked with Suarez at the weekend (Matias of Anderlecht).

12. What would you call reasonable? I agree with JJ and yourself in that I'd prefer a fast poacher, I don't think Dzeko is the right player for us and I don't see Man City letting him go for under £15, especially to us.

13. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

With CL coming up and just from Marseille alone I would take any of the 3 of : Ayew, Remy, and Valbuena. Sticking with the french theme, I believe he plays for Sochaux Madibo Maiga (sp?) who is meant to be quite handy and rapid. Anyone who plays FIFA will tell you dembia from CSKA is lightning quick and socres hunners of goals <ok>

14. Yep, I know what you mean but that bit isn't exactly 'concrete scouting' <laugh>

15. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

whaaaaaaatttttt??

or to emphasize that a bit more....

[video=youtube;fv-CLrr4uHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-CLrr4uHk[/video]

16. addzlfc

addzlfc Active Member

Maybe £20 will do though? ;)

17. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

Matias Suarez looks like the dogs bollo*s, only thing is his prob best position is 2nd striker,same as Luis, reminds of greasy Ronaldo quite a tall guy with excellent skill very 2 footed with pace also, top player, even though they play the same role think Suarez x 2 could work get him signed LFC

18. DayDoDoeDontDayDoe

DayDoDoeDontDayDoe Well-Known Member

Linked with Hernanes of Lazio today, another claasy player we would have a chance of gettin , reminds me of Juninho who played for Lyon in his pomp

19. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

That would be awesome if true, think he could bring Klose along? <ok>

20. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

Now that would make life interesting <ok>