1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RTG

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Maraaadonna, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry lee

Jerry lee Well-Known Member

I actually kna him he drinks in the deaf club we just exchange pleasantries that's it

But he telt me once who he was

2. Billy Batts

Billy Batts Well-Known Member

Probably a nice fella but he don't half talk some ****e mind.

Nathan Brazil and Jerry lee like this.
  3. Jerry lee

True he never rated Pickford lol

Always slated him think Pickford must have shagged his lass lol

Billy Batts likes this.
  4. Nathan Brazil

Nathan Brazil Well-Known Member

He's one of my 27!

Billy Batts likes this.
  5. wtdog

wtdog Well-Known Member

Smartin...I would like to put an adjustable spanner tightly on the bridge of his nose then whack the spanner with a 6lb lump hammer.
    In the dark

Billy Batts likes this.
  6. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

Sad to see but, left to the bitter clique of non attending numbskulls, RTG continues to become ever more anti-Sunderland.

One of the regular bunch of snides has posted a thread boasting how he'll stop watching the match streams and 'do something useful'.

So a forum supposedly to discuss football is being used by people to make cringingly poor jokes about the alternative to supporting their team.

Sadly it includes some who were recently boasting about their support at Wembley.

It's ironic that people who criticise the players for 'failing to turn up' are now crowing about doing exactly the same themselves ...

... it's our club, not the players, and we'll be here when they've all gone.

7. Nig

Nig Well-Known Member

I noticed someone posted the other week that they hoped Grigg would get injured and never play for us again.
    I thought, what a crass statement and surely hoping Grigg would actually start scoring goals would be a far better scenario but hey ho.

8. wtdog

wtdog Well-Known Member

I am pleased that the worse we get the harder my resolve. No ****a is running my club down, not while I have my strength.

Montysoptician and Smug in Boots like this.
  9. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

It's utter madness when a number are genuinely suggesting that we sack a manager whose only had 5 league games and no chance to bring any new players in.

I'm guessing that they'd have the next manager sacked at half time in his first game if we were losing.

10. Nostradamoose

Nostradamoose Active Member

Absolutely no point unless Stew decides to spend some money on the first team. Even if he did, he needs to spend for the long term. Signing Grigg was short term and caused nothing but bother.

Smug in Boots likes this.

11. turnthetide3

turnthetide3 Active Member

There is still an element posting that, now we are out of the cup, we can motor on and get promoted. Its a complex way of thinking. FFS, we've huffed and puffed through league matches we expected to walk and been humiliated in the 3 cup competitions. I'm more than happy to doff my hat to them if they are proved right.

12. Jerry lee

I must be deeing something wrang nearly a whole week gan by nee warnings or bannings yet

Certain one mod owa there has it in for me wonder if the other mods have had a word with him to back off

13. turnthetide3

turnthetide3 Active Member

Maybe because this time many of your live TV followers will bray the mods, before giving you what-for. Keep it up.

Jerry lee likes this.
  14. Smug in Boots

The Mods should hang their heads in shame tbh.

It's no surprise to see they've backed off, they helped bring the board to its knees with their pomposity and favouritism.

The people who hound you have been shown up for the sick little cowards they are.

Hopefully they'll think twice in future.

dennylad and Jerry lee like this.
  15. MackemX

MackemX Well-Known Member

Huffed and puffed and created chances though. We've just had 4 cup games outta last 5 games and it's a bit too much for a new manager coming in along with chop and changing the team for me. I've shown how the last 4 league games (Parkinson games) we've done areet but just haven't converted the chances. **** the cups this season as we'd not win a major one and the Leasing trophy is ****e anyway as it will take more out of players fitness later in season, just like it did last season as we got few points after the final.

This bit is thor'd from elsewhere. One of the 4 games was away against the top team and another away against a decent Shrewsbury team in which we dominated but couldn't find the goal, never mind the net!

please log in to view this image

Shrewsbury lost just 1-0 away to Wycombe the week after us but they dominated Wycombe like we did so to lose to those two 1-0 isn't as bad as some may think.

I'm certainly not writing the season off just yet as those cup games mean **** all to the league position end of season. Aye the football has been ****e most of the time but it's League One, not Premier League. We've still got a decent chance to get out the league and now the cup distraction is gone the real test starts now!

Even against Southend we couldn't finish the chances and we had 10 shots at Wycombe but only 1 on target, but at least we're consistent with chances. We've been getting over 10 in the last 4 league games with a total of 61 so averaging 15 chances per game since Parkinson came in!

So for me, one obvious problem we have is we are missing a decent goal return strike like Maja who could score of very few chances. It's the shots on target and conversion rate that is ****ing ****e and many fans can now see that Grigg simply isn't interested in showing any effort or commitment and probably contributes less than Maja would with chances. This doesn't help at all because if Grigg had even 50% of the goal return he last had in this division we'd have a few more points on the board, but he's returned 5 goals in 28 league games, with his single goal this season against Tranmere! Chris Maguire is our top league goalscorer with a goal every 177 minutes this season. Hopefully McNulty gets fit and a decent run in the team and bangs a few in and Grigg is gone come January.

Haway the Lads and Keep The Faith! :emoticon-0103-cool:

16. Smug in Boots

17. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

Right. Which I did. Just because it wasn't by phone doesn't mean we didn't speak to each other. Or do you say that you type to someone?

18. Sheep Farmer

Sheep Farmer Well-Known Member

FFS! Not another thread taken up by this rubbish! You lads have too much time on your hands for folk who are in business

19. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

I think my business will survive a Saturday night in dipping into a messageboard mate :D (but I agree, no idea why he's upping the thread when he was already calling me names in the other thread, should just keep his personal vindictive abuse in there imo)

20. Owld Feller

Owld Feller Well-Known Member

Oh diddums.

What a big girl's blouse you are!

Comfy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.