1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Rival Watch

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Style, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

<laugh>

No mate form does not go out the window <doh>

Form is fully in the window.

In fact form is so far in the window, it's spelling out the words "Utter Garbage" in big fck off neon lights across the window.

I can't even say it'll be damage limitations as we are incapable of limiting any damage <laugh>

Diego likes this.
  2. Sauerkraut Inia

Sauerkraut Inia Well-Known Member

Would just like to point out I was right
    Way too much doom and gloom before that game

frustratingly after being quite organised against us (helped by us not being able to hit a barn door ) - you turn in that performance today
    That would be driving me insane

3. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

We played well for 70-75 minutes and were well organised. I wasn't frustrated by that at all. A bit of brilliant play with the ball over the top, and a mistake by the youngster cost us the goals.

Where we fcked up though, and what was frustrating, which is no different to any of the previous 3/4 games is that we lack cutting edge to convert the chances we're creating.

Don't believe every bit of one-eyed nonsense being spouted on your board <ok>

Sauerkraut Inia likes this.
  4. Sauerkraut Inia

I have said it all along that your squad - when all fit is a match for anyone
    Think that win last night will be a turning point
    Will be interesting how you fare from here till end of season
    Injuries should be easing off with a few returning
    FA Cup is there for taking I reckon
    Tbf title is still on but would be tough - not totally out the question like
    Top four will be on deep into the season this year imho

5. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I don't know about one game signifying a turning point tbh.

We should absolutely be gunning for the FA Cup. It's the only trophy left and also the only competition (other than a top 4 finish) so it's not like there's anything else left to play for.

As has been mentioned elsewhere we need Martinez, Maguire, Casemiro and Mount back. Keep them fit and we're well in with a shout.

Sauerkraut Inia likes this.
  6. Sauerkraut Inia

For me it’s not about the game that’s the turning point
    It’s more the fight shown
    0-2 against Villa who are flying
    0-0 against us - yeah you sat back a bit but we didn’t look like scoring at any point

to me this points to a good healthy attitude
    I prefer hard work over skill every day (I know you need both) hard work first - everything else will come

7. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I agree to an extent, but we have Onana in goal. No amount of hard work is going to overcome him having a brainfart.

I think what those two games have shown without any doubt is that Ten Hag needs to stick to his own players and those he trusts. It's proven now imo. As long as he does that then we will improve. It appears to me that he's handled the situation with Rashford very well. Yeh he benched him, he must've been having words with him in the background I'm sure, but he's also given him something else i.e. playing Garnacho on the right and keeping him on the left, which ALSO tells me he's been having words with him in the background and listening as well. It seemed to pay off yesterday and Rashford put in a real shift. But anyone who doesn't pull their weight or deliberately causes problems should be sidelined.

BobbyD, Diego and Sauerkraut Inia like this.
  8. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Pogba banned for four years. What a pathetic knob end.

cytrax likes this.
  9. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

I saw that!

Fkin idiot!

He was so convinced that he was so good that he never had to try. His late fat fk agent too. He thought he could cherry pick where he’d play and bigger than the club. What an absolute tragic tale of a greedy bstard that I’m all too happy to have seen unfold.

It should be a lesson to other aholes who can’t quite understand that they have very short career playing football.

10. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I don't think he gives a fck.

He was only ever in it for the fame and money.

The next mercenary looking at Pogba won't be put off, they'll be encouraged. Sadly THAT is part of the modern game.

The thing is that you need a club and a manager who can spot dickheads like this early and kick them out.

Like Fergie did <ok>

Remember Woody's the one who brought him back. That there typifies how the club turned upside down.

cytrax and Diego like this.

11. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Of course he does! When was the last time we saw him doing his foolish dances on social media?

Treble likes this.
  12. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Looks like Slot for Liverpool then........ I remember a previous occasion when the top Dutch league manager moved to the PL. Didn't work out too well as I recall.

Diego likes this.
  13. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

Martin Jol?

14. cytrax

cytrax Well-Known Member

Nunez has fuelled speculation of a summer exit from Liverpool by deleting all images of his time at Anfield from his Instagram page. (90min)

LOL. That is the most hilarious thing I’ve read in a while. These modern players have become snowflakes just as we have with Rashford.

Diego likes this.