1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR vs Middlesbrough

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by daverangers, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Yep. It was obvious that he would bring Smith on once we had gone two down. I guess he just wanted to wait till half-time, so stuck Lynch up there for 10 minutes.

QPR Oslo likes this.
  2. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Jesus wept!
    Sunday league stuff.

3. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

Until the next win...

4. Sooperhoop

The short-termness of fans after six and a half years and £250 million to drop a division and struggle against relegation playing neanderthal football, thanks Tone...

bobmid and rangercol like this.
  5. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

He'll never get it I'm afraid.

6. IwasanotherwatfordR

IwasanotherwatfordR Well-Known Member

We played with all the urgency of a Corbyn supporter looking for a job. It was pretty abysmal from the moment they scored and it could very easily have been 5 nil. Friend was ignored and allowed to trot halfway up the pitch to leisurely place his (admittedly great) shot. Traore is a league better than anything we have. We are too ponderous. Also, why do we seem to take short corners, seems like an opportunity wasted.

GoldhawkRoad likes this.
  7. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Totally agree. Same old **** from him regardless of who is manager. Patience blah blah blah training ground blah blah blah right direction blah blah blah. He is the most clueless person at the club. Really used to like him but does my head in now. How many empty seats were there yesterday???

8. Lawrence Jacoby

Lawrence Jacoby Well-Known Member

Exactly as I have said from day one when everyone was treating like Santa
    He has been a poor business man
    He copied an idea born in Ireland from the greatest airline company in the world and applied that to the east.
    He is however a lovely human being who is having to come to terms that some U.K. based fans are culturally nothing more than brainwashed hungry starlings caught within a very narrow minded society.
    QPR were and are nothing more than a reasonable championship club.
    The waste of money in trying to get to the top league has been a disaster and £250m will not currently buy you a team to compete in the top ten and remain there.
    The buck stops with him imo

The club has to evolve with QPR people
    No other way!
    Only then can we go again

Fans on here started with Hughes and Bosingwa and the infection started and ate the soul of the club. Add to that the devil in Redknapp and it is what it is .

Some of us got it but we were caught up in the seduction. It’s time at last to do things correctly and when it happens again and it will! We keep our feet on the ground !

Bournemouth can do it anyone can!

We are in West London FFS in the best city in the world and the best country for football
    apart from France of course who produces a wealth of talent all the time.

9. Sooperhoop

Sad thing is we aren't even a reasonable Championship club anymore...

10. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

QPR were and are nothing more than a championship club??? What a load of bollocks. Tony has made us that way now! We have played in the top flight for many seasons with good managers and good players. We are under Tony and Ian a team heading for league 1 and even more financial restraints. He threw money at it and failed......why? Because he decided to throw it in the wrong places. You can spend big and spend wisely. I'm not saying this is the route to take but let's be honest here. Come next season, Smithies will be snapped up, Pavel our best winger will leave cos we don't do wingers at QPR anymore. Someone will surely come in for Robinson, Luongo and Freeman. This club is a shambles from top to bottom.

11. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

Pots and kettles. The 'short termness' of supporters is only matched by the same quality in our owners as we lurch from one manager to another. It did seem as though we at least had got the message after having read the first ten pages of this thread but I see that some of the usual WUMS have now got their voice back. Whatever happened to the line that we were outplayed by a better team man for man?

12. Stroller

Stroller Well-Known Member

Wrong tense. The financial management by Ferdinand and Hoos is now as it should be. Just a shame Ferdinand wasn't appointed sooner and we had to suffer so much of Redknapp.

QPRoma and Tramore Ranger like this.
  13. Hoop-Leif

Hoop-Leif Well-Known Member

Did he really put Lynch up-front in the first half? :emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0108-speec

14. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

L
    I never expected to beat Boro. We are no where near good enough to. That applies to the majority of teams in our league. It's the manner of the defeats. The lack of tactical nouse. The effort and style of play. The management of the club from top to bottom. The risk of losing our best players. If that's a club heading in the right direction then I will stand corrected. That's not WUMMING, that is genuine concern for QPR. What positives this season can you muster.

15. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Shocking absolutely shocking. Nobody can praise that as being tactically acute.

16. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

I do wonder what we are actually being asked to be patient for. What's the end game?

17. Sooperhoop

We were outplayed by a better team, but when the owner then starts talking about 'short-termness' when we've had six and a half years of his buffoonery it's gonna rile a large number of fans still paying good money to watch piss-poor football. He'd be better off sticking to his vow to keep off Twitter and not inviting the vitriol...

Tramore Ranger likes this.
  18. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

What a twat! Not you Sooper, I am talking about that clueless idiot Fernandes. The bloke is a muppet and if I may add.... I am starting not to trust him.
    I read an interesting article regarding building these new flats. I have this feeling that he has used our club to get the contract build them, make a load of money and f22k off. All this new stadium, training ground crap is just a carrot on a string. Like that F1 team he f22ked up, he is losing interest.

Tramore Ranger likes this.
  19. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

20. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Well tweeted

awjm likes this.