1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Pardew staying???

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Graham Carr's Binoculars, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graham Carr's Binoculars

Graham Carr's Binoculars Well-Known Member

According to Lee Ryder we're set to announce that Pardew will remain as manager in the coming days.

Hardly surprising if true but extremely frustrating.

2. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Jesus, that's like a points deduction!

3. 2010 tops dog

2010 tops dog Well-Known Member

We will be relegated next season.

4. Beardsley's Rancid Sack

Beardsley's Rancid Sack Well-Known Member

Unfortunately inevitable.

5. Wisey's Hair

Wisey's Hair Well-Known Member

You said that until October about this season. Muppet

6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Typical Mike.
    **** you fatso.

7. 2010 tops dog

Oh I forgot three months of success out of 2 years is the base for us all to be confident.
    Please enlighten me on your thoughts for next season ?

8. maverix123

maverix123 Member

Bullet proof I'm afraid...if he was gonna go it was when he "chinned" Meyler

9. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Well chuffed with that news

10. Wisey's Hair

Wisey's Hair Well-Known Member

We will not be relegated. Might have another dodgy season with UPS and downs like this one, but I think we will be safe. As for the rest, far too early for any of us to call.

11. 2010 tops dog

I will hold judgement till September

12. Prince Isak (GG)

Prince Isak (GG) Well-Known Member

I posted on another thread about the threat to Ashley's worth if pardew stays. Scrub that at 23rd richest man in the uk at 3.65 billion. An uplift by 1.65 billion in a year. It's safe to say its chicken feed if he loses 40 million.

Pardew is staying.

13. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I'm shocked. There I was thinking he had our best interests at heart. All along he has just been bothered about the bottom line. Pulled the wool right over my eyes. :D

We just drift along aimlessly (as far as football progression anyway)

[video=youtube;zzUdJ-5fscA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzUdJ-5fscA&feature=kp[/video]

14. leez

leez Well-Known Member

owner do anything now to piss the fans off ........... nice to see it brought up on motd ( the nothing hes spent)...they fat greedy twat .. and piece of crap manager..

bring on the world cup .. a break

15. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

Except it'll be boring old Woy and the usual crap from England. NUFC at International level :-/

16. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

How is Pardew possibly going to win the fans back around?? We're not going to sign players that will get him out of this hole. But when the fans then realise this to be the case, and that the chanting or booing actually makes zero difference, they will simply stop going.

Again I don't think a half empty stadium will make any difference either, so I can well see us just being a dead, floating club and Ashley will enjoy every second of it. We have this Summer to change opinions, I imagine, but if all goes as we expect then it will be nailed on that Ashley is little more than a spoilt, bitter child with a bit more money than most to spite people with.

17. Sheikh_of_Araby

How that snivelling little prick is still in a job is beyond me. I detest the guy with a passion.

18. Lord Jonjomort

Just wait until the club release an official statement basically sneering at the suggestion he should be sacked.

19. Sheikh_of_Araby

Drop kick the pair of them from a tower block.

20. Lord Jonjomort

Seems like the only thing that we all need to get through our thick skulls is that Ashley could not give a monkeys if the ground is empty, as long as his main business's branding is seen by a global audience. Whether the football is good or bad, whether the squad is full or threadbare, only two things matter to the owner - Premier League status and being self-sufficient. He does not want to spend another penny of his £5.5bn fortune on this club, to the point where he expects free advertising for his loathsome, tracksuit shifting tat store. The money that comes from the Toon Army is worth pennies to this guy. His shops have millions upon millions of customers, it doesn't matter if 50,000 northerners are offended or upset by the club and it's owners. He has stumbled upon the most lucrative advertising agreement in history - he bought an asset, loaned the club the money to bail itself out of relegation and has then proceeded to bank free advertising to an audience of over one billion eyes, in markets he is already or would like to crack. Even Sir John Hall has put into writing that he knew Ashley only wanted exposure in the Far East for his brand, what happens to the club is neither linked to S*****s D*****t nor is it necessary for Newcastle United to be successful for SD to continue to make money. The one and only thing that matters is that pictures of SJP, billboards with SD, is continually beamed to hundreds of millions of people every week, via media, live television, and so on.

The sooner we realise that our club is dead, the better it will be for all of us. Leave "football" to the money men now. Support a local club, get behind Gateshead or whichever club is local to you. Follow a different sport, spend time with your kids, save your money, but more beer, rent hookers, whatever. Nothing you do will change Ashley's mind. He is an arrogant, petulant, spoilt brat with a bob or two more than most. So why spend another fcking penny trying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.