1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

No change

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Bexinio, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Bexinio

Bexinio Well-Known Member

So with Swansea getting beat and only the Mags left to play from the bottom lot we have only lost 1 point on Bournemouth. Would of made a result at West Ham very sweet but things move on to Palace game pretty much unchanged, anybody less or more sure of safety after the weekend's fixtures and the way the teams have played?

2. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Have not got any doubt mate we will piss it.<ok>

Bexinio likes this.
  3. The Relic

The Relic Well-Known Member

Norwich and Sunderland were both unlucky to get nowt away to top six clubs yesterday. Swansea seem to be in turmoil at the moment - they were known for their possession superiority, but only had 43% today with 10 shots to Tottenham's 34. They put up a fight in defence but look to me most likely to start dropping in the near future. Newcastle are anybody's guess. If Wijnaldum can pick up his earlier form, they'd probably climb out, but he isn't looking like it yet and their game in hand is to Man. City. Right now, I'd say Villa and Swansea are looking likely gonners. The other one - phew! I don't know. It's going to be close.

Bexinio likes this.
  4. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

A win against Palace and things will look much sweeter..

5. red&white wanderer

red&white wanderer Well-Known Member

I really feel Palace could be the unlikely team to drop this year - but who's the other dropping with them and Villa - sneaky feeling it could be the dark ones -
    Feel we are going to be fine - mid table finish but ...... I better not continue this post as may be tempting fate IYKWIM

6. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

If we beat Palace, I think we will press on.

If we don't I still think we are showing enough to survive.

Out of the bottom 3 would be a massive boost though, it would put the fear into the others cos I guarantee that many of the teams around us players had us down with Villa when it went to 7 points.

We are a solid side, Sam ha recruited superbly and I think we will beat Palace, I'm looking forward to the game

MrRAWhite likes this.
  7. red&white wanderer

red&white wanderer Well-Known Member

I really feel Palace could be the unlikely team to drop this year - but who's the other dropping with them and Villa - sneaky feeling it could be the dark ones -
    Feel we are going to be fine - mid table finish but ...... I better stop now & not tempt fete -...aaaahjjj

8. Yorkie

Yorkie Well-Known Member

I still think Norwich will go - there's only so many kicks in the teeth they can get. They've had a lot of games they think they'll get something out of the it all goes wrong at the last minute.

The Relic likes this.