1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

NEXT MANAGER

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by DragonPhilljack, May 18, 2019.

1. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

I think many fans do accept it, my point is that I can’t be optimistic on how we'll do next season as I don’t even know what quality of squad we will have. We may have always been a selling club, but we are in a period of getting rid of anyone worth anything at the moment without adequate replacements so I see it as a very different situation. I have no idea how the season will pan out and nothing would surprise me whether it be relegation, promotion or mid table.

trundles left foot likes this.
  2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

What will be will be, I hope the club does well enough to stay in the Championship but if they dont then i won't lose any sleep over it.....It is just an over expensive game at the end of the day...

3. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

But that has to be a double edged sword , we don't know who's going but also who's coming in , anyone heard of Michu before he graced us with his undoubted talent , only one player has left so far and that was expected ,I like to think Cooper will do a good job and with a young squad and why not ,they've now had a seasons worth of C/ship experience so that should help

aswan_dam and DragonPhilljack like this.
  4. daimungeezer

daimungeezer Well-Known Member

Fair play, that's some impressive optimism you've got going on there :grin: Where can I get some?!

5. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

Go to Poundland and look for the box marked "I won't automatically assume the worst" <laugh>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  6. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Any one remember the angst when the Club sold Stuart Roberts , guess what , the Club survived <whistle>

7. daimungeezer

daimungeezer Well-Known Member

Look buddy, I get mine from Dollarland. Maybe that's where I've been going wrong <yikes>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I am not optimistic i am more hope until i see how Cooper does in the first 5 games.....If he does well then i can be optimistic, But should he be poor then fans will rightly be calling for his head.....Looking to be a tidy chap and talking a good game dont prove anything until we see what he can do, Lets give the lad 100% support for the first 5 games and hope he does well and then keep on giving him 100% support all season...