1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Morning Fellas

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Don't think there's much chance of that. He's an opportunist bell end who was bitter in defeat and spotted a chance to stir some **** in the most underhand way possible. By abusing his powers. That's the truth and he knows it.

2. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I rarely agree with anyone without thinking carefully about what they've said although strong drink, or a great Sunderland win, weakens my resolve on the odd occassion.

Only then can I post and be prepared, 100%, to back up what I've said.

I'm so ridiculously fanatical about honesty, and standing up for what you believe, that hypocrites really ****ing wind me up.

However, what you've said is, in my opinion, totally correct from start to finish.

Albert saw his chance, fuelled by bitterness after 'his team' were beaten, and tried to take his revenge.

He did it in such a sly and despicable way that it blew right up in his horrible face.

Now, he tries to backtrack with his usual fake 'alright chaps' way that only someone brought up as Sunderland and turn-coated to Newcastle would be capable of.

What a ****ing ****er.

3. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

I feel sorry for the lads old man having to read all of this.

Might be worth just letting it die now.

4. Smug in Boots

Why?

He started it with endless snidey posts, over the months, and his calculated **** stirring.

You or his dad should have a word with the ****er .... you should've put him straight well before now so you share the blame.

You reap what you sow on here mate ...........all of us.

That's what I like about this place, you step out of line and someone will check you. If you don't listen to reason other people will join in.

Why should this ****er be given special treatment?

5. Disco down under

I'm afraid this **** stirring that seems to have so many peoples backs up just isn't getting on my nerves.

As such this blame that's flying about should only sit on the shoulders of those who're so bothered by it.

I don't think he should have special treatment at all; it's being banged on about how Billy's thread should have been left to die yet we're not leaving this issue to die.

You hate hypocrites mate does that not feel like hypocrisy to you?

The lad has taken abuse for whatever incident or series of incidents have occurred. How long are we going to rabbit on about it for?

6. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Correct..

Who started all this? i'm having none of this Billy started it ****e...ACS got his knickers in a twist, on a day he should have stayed away from this board.

He has said he PM'd the mods bur they did not reply, wtf, what did he expect, they had been to the match, and were enjoying themselves, instead of this ****, running to see what problems he could cause on this board on derby day (with the knowledge that most id not all mods were at the match)

I feel sorry for his old man, but that is not my concern, that he has a sniffiling little cock sucking turncoat as a son.

7. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

His actions have led to two of the best posters on this board disappearing.
    If that doesn't bother you, fine.

But please don't tell me that I shouldn't be bothered by it. <ok>

8. Disco down under

I didn't say it shouldn't bother you.

The two lads are welcome back, until I see them blaming Albert I'm not going to blame him.

BRB came in with his eager, heavy hands to "clean up" and ****ed it up. ACS, at worst, acted like a bit of a snitch.

9. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Woah, Woah, Woah!

How the hell can you do that? Your not a proper football fan ACS so anything you say is invalid.

10. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

It took 40 odd posts befor the first mag sympathizer came on board...That speaks volumes.

11. Smug in Boots

This isn't a 'look at me' post but let me clue you in.

I left our lass on Saturday morning and drove to Nice airport, took a flight to Stansted, caught a bus and was picked up by my son, in Mansfield, at 10.30pm.
    We drove up to Sunderland at 6am, had breakfast at the Harbour View and walked up to the Victory for a few pints.

Afterwards we went to the Victory and then drove back to Mansfield, via Wetherby chip shop, to watch MOTD and a few more pints.
    I then had a ****ing nightmare journey. in the storm, back to Stansted ....... a £40 taxi, 3 trains one of which stopped short of it's destination then a run to the gate to get on the plane.

Albert sat on his ****ing fat arse posting on here until he took his revenge on the Sunderland supporters he used to be part of.

Do you think my tickets dropped out of the ****ing sky?

I went through ****ing murder to get to that match, just like the 3-0 last season, but this useless ****er can't get there from Consett.

Lay off him .......... <doh>

12. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Smug man, what are you saying, lay it out in shorter terms man, it's getting late...

Are you implying that Chip is a **** or what?

13. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

i think he should look at you tbh, then he should look long and hard at himself, then award himself a huge red cross to highlight his posts once more

14. MackemsRule

You have had a couple of digs at me bonny lad.
    With the likes of me banging on about letting Billy's thread die, if Billy's thread had been allowed to die or handled by our own mods this situation wouldn't have arose.
    The only reason the above didn't happen was because of ACS.

You are trying to defend the indefensible.

15. Smug in Boots

Nah he's canny, I was out of order and clearly not thinking of his poor old dad ......... I'm ashamed <doh>

16. Smug in Boots

17. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

DD is a quality poster who has been on here a long time. Let's not fight with each other, that is what ACS wants.

18. MackemsRule

Then DD should know better than to tell me what I should and shouldn't do, no?

19. Disco down under

What?

20. Smug in Boots

We're not fighting ........ we're just not allowing certain people to dictate what we should think or post.

It's not their board and telling people to lay off ACS, after the **** he posts, is very poor.

Mods sticking together stinks like a 3 day old turd.