1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Megson wants bodde

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Skeletors Wrath, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

up the jacks- why isnt Daiswan allowed to have a negative viewpoint if he so wishes ?
    why should that darken your day so much? for all we know Daiswan my well be right on the Bodde saga,nobody knows yet !!

<ok>

2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

he dislikes bodde with a passion ........ Wrong again and wrong about being negative about him.........I think in the real world it has gone on to long for him to ever be the player he was, it will be 4 years and we still dont know if he will be ready to play first team football, as a realistic and im not the only one by a long way i cannot ever see him playing at the highest level because of his long term out of the game and his age. he has never lasted long playing for anyone before he breaks down and there is no reason to suggest that would ever change, he is what you call a very fragile player, premiership football will destroy him for good with today's players and he should think about taking any opportunity that is offered to him in his stage of his career. I dont hate Boddie at all i just think he is following a false dream that wont happen and that must be so frustrating for him......we have to many players in front of him and even when we lose the loan players we will bring in younger players to take their place....

3. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

he played 60 mins with the reserves the other day. so that means he will not play again then does it? that why its the same bullshit with him. just gets boring after reading the same crap he posts all the time

4. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

younger players to fill the gap? why fill a gap and spend money when we dont need to?

5. Norway-jack

you dont know the answer to that yet UTJ , we dont know if ferrie will make a full recovery <ok>

6. swanseaandproud

7. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

well he played 60 mins against west brom the other night to me that his knee is more or less fixed. they wouldnt let him play 60 mins if he was still injured come on know only dull dai is that stupid

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

On a 'positive' note, positive being the buzz word today, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for Ferrie, and wish him every success in his recovery, what a Miracle it would be should he do it, and what another amazing story in the rise of the Mighty Swans, with their inspiring football, call me a dreamer, I don't care!.................. <cheers>

9. Norway-jack

Yes hopefully it is, but thats just the start of his recovery! he has to regain fitness and get used to being on the pitch,even kicking the ball will be new to him(it should be if he followed rehab correctly) and then there is the twisting and turning and playing on the limit of your abilities thats when you find out if the knee is really up to it,when he is able to do everything he did before then you know Bodde is back, it will take time but hopefully his recovery will work :)

Dai happens to think the wait will prove fruitless, thats fair enough he may well be correct.

10. Norway-jack

Dragon- that is indeed a nice POSITIVE post, it is like the sun coming out on a rainy day <laugh>

11. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

but 60 mis so your telling me he would not turn in a 60 mins of a game? you think he wouldnt take a tackle or tackle somebody else in 60 mins of a game?

12. swanseaandproud

not against a proper physical game where the result matters he hasn't........we play some youth players in the same team, that is not a test that is more training and if he cant do that then he is in trouble......

13. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

dai its a contact game you fool. its not training its a game. plus in trining players push themselfs to catch the eye of the manager to get in the starting 11. yes Bodde is still recovering but its a positive for all Bodde fans apart from you and your bum chum.

14. Norway-jack

Not at the same intensity no. It will take him time, i havent seen his reserve games so cant comment on how combative he was, but i would be very suprised if he was running around like the evil genious of old, very suprised. One of his previous comebacks i witnessed against sheff utd(i think ) and Ferrie floated around the place not getting into contact and just popped the ball around before going onto the floor injured,he was nowhere near the ferrie of old then either,so it will take time.

Reserve games are half paced affairs alot of the time with players just feeling their way in after injury, this is why he needs to play there for the rest of the season and not go on loan to get kicked up in the air by somebody trying to make a name for themselves!!

15. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

what so your saying nobody trys in reserve games then??

16. Norway-jack

Im saying they are not fully competetive, go and watch a couple of them and you will see what i mean. Its better for ferrie to play in these games where there is no pressure (that is the main difference with reserve football) then to be thrown in to a fully combative first 11, there he will have to do his share of spade work, in the reserves he can just concentrate on his own targets,which would be more important at this stage<ok>

17. swanseaandproud

that is right norway, for some reason utj cant see the difference, it is totally different for a bunch of reserves playing a game than playing chelsea in a hard physical game where the players are top of their profession ......

18. VETCHETARIAN

VETCHETARIAN Active Member

"I will continue to be insulting to dull dai until he changes the record".

How sad is that?

"get sick of reading his posts".

Then don't read them.

19. swanseaandproud

i know sad in it....makes you think how old he is and should he be better suited in some kids forum....never mind it takes all sorts i suppose....

20. VETCHETARIAN

VETCHETARIAN Active Member

Perhaps he's related to the dreadful jh!!!