1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Megson wants bodde

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Skeletors Wrath, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Skeletors Wrath

2. ivoralljack

ivoralljack Well-Known Member

Hands off!!

3. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Why would Gary Megson, be interested in Bodde, after all, he's no better than none league player now, according to Dai! maybe Jenkins should give Megson Dai's phone number aye!.................. <laugh>

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

sell sell sell or if we cant sell give him away...get in there quick swans before they change their mind....<ok>

5. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

What a pillock you are. I wouldn't put you in charge of a school crossing. <grr>

That's right, we've invested a lot of money, time and effort as a Club over the last few years and just as he's getting back on the road to recovery we flog him off to benefit someone else. Until we know whether (a) he'll make a full recovery and (b) the level he'll reach neither he nor us can make an informed decision about his future.

Words (almost) fail me. <doh>

6. swanseaandproud

tell me why would you want to keep him now when we have younger.......fitter.......skillful players than he will ever be now, he would never compete in a million years, get rid and put the money to better use....no brainer and sod the sentimental clap trap, we are a football club and not a sick bay or a charity.....

7. Scottswan

Scottswan Active Member

Why?

Do you think maybe the PROFESSIONALS think otherwise, Dai, seeing as they're still keeping him on? Considering the board have proved to be one of the most prudent in British football, do you think they'd still be dragging it out if there wasn't any hope of a positive outcome?

8. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

dai crawl back under that stone will you. your pathetic!!

9. swanseaandproud

no need for insults up the jacks <doh> who's place will boddie take with all the midfielders we got.....get realistic we dont need him now....

10. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Why insult a poster for having a different view?

I think it would be a bad idea to send bodde on loan right now,its best to let him feel his way in with reserve games have decent recovery and then be spot on for pre season training, i fail to see what SCFC stand to get out of sending him on loan,he isnt up to speed yet and rushing him is the last thing we want to do.
    Not sure if the hatchet men of L1 would exactly give Ferrie a smooth ride either,they will be well aware of his History injury wise.

Stay here,get fit and aim for having a go in pre season those should be his targets
    :)

11. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Dai you could ultimately be right, but I have a feeling that this boy wants to prove something, maybe he will, maybe it will be out of his control, due to the nature of his injury, but at least give him the chance to prove you right or wrong! I think our club are handling this perfectly, no way will he be allowed to go out on loan, Megson is in dreamland...

please log in to view this image

12. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Maybe not this season but perhaps the next

13. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

why insult becuase all he goes on about is bodde this bodde that gets on you tits a bit. dai all the midfield options we have this season but he wont be reeady intill next season. so that mean we lose gylfi and josh as they go back to thier parent clubs so you really thing gower is a better player than bodde?

14. Norway-jack

If it was me coming back after 3yrs out, i think i would want to avoid L1 football, no disrespect to that level of course but Ferrie is nowhere near battle hardened and there would also be plenty of players who will wind him up with sly and not so sly digs, bodde is not known for his restraint either!! last thing we need is for him to be battling with these types of players when he should be going softly softly and picking up his fitness slowly and methodicly .

Im sure this is a non story, Bodde probably isnt even fit enough to play even if he wanted to.

15. Norway-jack

Up the Jacks- With respect, the thread IS about Bodde !! so not sure who he is supposed to talk about if he cant talk about ferrie!!

16. swanseaandproud

what did i write not long back.........quote-: we have gone to far with boddie now and we should give him every opportunity to get up to standard by the start of pre-season and if he is not ready by then then we should call it a day....i personally cant see whose place he will ever take anyway and now if megson is willing to take him on then we should make this happen as he will have a far better chance of playing for him than he will ever get playing for us.....

17. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

take your nose out of dais arse will you. he dislikes bodde with a passion since pre season he been running him down so some people like to discuss things with out the negative posts from dull dai.

18. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

dai what about next season when JOSH and GYLFI RETURNS TO THIER PARENTS CLUBS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. are you thick? or is it selective reading????

19. Norway-jack

up the jacks- no need to be insulting, its just that you said you insulted him because all he does is talk about Bodde but it is a Ferrie Bodde article ffs! <laugh>

Fair enough if you dont agree with his views on ferrie, i happen to dis agree myself on this topic, but i dont feel the need to hurl insults because somebody happens to take a different view <ok>

20. up-the-jacks

up-the-jacks Member

yes the article is about Bodde. dai just turn every article on him in a negative way. i will continue to be insulting to dull dai intill he changes the record. its the same **** just a different day. get sick of reading his posts