1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mafia V: Day 2

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by El_Bando, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I believe the RoadRunner made a desperate last ditch lie and we've bought it. My Opinion. He's a killer and Forza is his accomplice.

2. di Fredsta!

di Fredsta! Well-Known Member

Not going to lie, I thought Forza was the second killer after what RR said in his post about being the cop.
    It's obvious none of us here are retarded, so the obvious not obvious thing to do is to say your other killer in who you've investigated to make it look so obvious that it's not.. If that makes any sense..

Basically if you're confused: RR investigated Forza as he's the other killer, but thought that we'd think that's too obvious, so he kinda played a double bluff

3. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

Are we done lol

4. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

Yes. End it now.

I'll put this in before the day ends:

If Fred is the cop - I am so sorry. But I'm innocent. It's not easy choosing between two cops.
    If Fred is a killer - Well that proves RR is the cop, I told you so. That consequently proves my innocence, meaning the candidates for the second killer are: Montoya, Caesar or Baws

5. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

"So What do we do with the body? The cops are going to be on to us with all these deaths occurring!" Fretted a depressed Paco Montoya who sitting leaned up beside the wheal of the bus.

Forza who was Playing the balancing game on the kerb of the road (we all do it) responded: "Ever have the feeling there is a cop already following us?.. Infact maybe the cop is already One of us?" Paco Laughingly Played off the speculation "yeah sure! Ha Ha and there is a doctor on board too!"

The conversation was interrupted by an out of breath Caesar who came running around the corner followed by RoadRunner and JonnyBaws. "GUYS!! Quick! its.... Its <puff> < puff> Di Fredsta and DHCANARY!!"...... Sweat was dripping down his nose and Caesar was bending over trying to catch his breath. A slight realisation that he may have had one too many Greggs steak bakes recently...... <ahem> "What Caesar was trying to say is Fred is dragging DHCANARYS body away and he was carrying a gun!!!" Finished an Uneffected JonnyBaws.

The gang quickly rushed and Caught up with Fred. "STOP!!! we know whats going on!" they shouted. Fred pointed his gun at them all and replied: "And I also know the score here seeee now nobody move now seeeeeee"

As he went to grab something out of his pocket he took a very unfortunate step backwards and fell off the side of a cliff....A cliff he completely forgot was there!! I mean he went there to throw DHCanarys body off it so he knew it was there so...I mean... <doh> Well I don't know what was going through his head.

Anyway I digress... The gang found his body and the object he was pulling out of his pocket.. A MAFIA BURGER BAR LOYALTY CARD!!!...

Oh wait there was a police badge behind it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.