1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mafia V: Day 2

Discussion in 'F1 Off Topic' started by El_Bando, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

NOT606-F1 Presents....
    :MAFIA V:
    Day 2:

The night has past and the sun begins to rise. The bus is currently rolling at a steady pace through the sleepy town of Boogaloo along side the west coast. JonnyBaws slowly opened his tired eyes and glanced out the windows. he then put on his dressing gown and got up of the seat towards the canteen unit located in the middle of the vehicle. as he travelled the aisle he had to negotiate his way across a few obstacles. First he saw DHCanary was weirdly sleeping under the seat.. Then RoadRunners head sticking over the seat infront with his arm stretched out still holding a bottle of babycham 'wow these guys really had a heavy night'. he then cringingly looked over at Julius and Paco cuddling up.... then smiled thinking 'I must draw a picture of this sometime'.

Once he reached the unit, Jonny began pouring his cereal into a bowl. Today was the coco pops from the Variety travel pack (he was saving the crunchy nut for last) He opened the fridge door then paused....

He then slammed the door, alertly waking the others!!!! Holy Flippin' Laudas Red Hat!!!!!!!!!!!!

'What is it?' asked Forza. 'Is the milk off?'.... 'No No No No' replied Jonny in a worried tone. He then slowly began tracing his footsteps backwards... first seeing Paco and Julius awkwardly pushing each other away. Then RoadRunner looking plainly ahead unaware while sipping flat babycham. then! JonnyBaws roared!!! WE ARE UNMODERATED!

DHCanary was not sleeping under the seat. he was stuffed under it!

BrightLampShade
    Paco Montoya
    Julius Caesar
    JonnyBaws
    RoadRunner
    Max Whiplash
    DHC

Forza
    Di Fredsta

2. di Fredsta!

di Fredsta! Well-Known Member

I investigated someone last night.. And they were the killer.. Let the carnage begin

3. Paco Montoya

Paco Montoya Active Member

Oh Julius
    please log in to view this image

4. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

Wow, after Max's death I was convinced it was di Fredsta and DHC together as they seemed a little close, but I didn't expect that. Although it doesn't exactly exonerate Fred, personally I'm still fairly sceptical that he's the cop.

I'm also sceptical because I'm sure he drank most of my babycham!

5. JonnyBaws

JonnyBaws Well-Known Member

Its not me gov.. I was dreaming about the Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, was going to treat myself and drown them in Full Fat Milk rather than the Semi-skimmed crap I use for all other Cereals!

Julius and Paco, are they our version of Mr Kidd and Mr Wint (Hitmen from Diamonds are Forever?), I'm thinking its a "Pair" of Killers, and seeing we can't name two at once (can we?) I'll be going for Mr Kidd AKA Julius!

6. di Fredsta!

You're only skeptical as you're the killer I investigated ;) You should have kept your mouth shut about not believing me, just saying! PS. my smilies are broken, they never show unless I write down the BBCode for them

7. di Fredsta!

My edits aren't working so i'm voting RoadRunner

8. di Fredsta!

9. di Fredsta!

edit: delete the last few posts. the forum broke again <laugh>

10. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

you can only vote once Fred

11. Julius Caesar

Julius Caesar Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

So was that a knife in your pocket or were you just pleased to see me <whistle>

Revenge voting won't get you anywhere...

Surely if Fred wasn't the doc he'd have been called out on it by now. I therefore have no choice, but to believe him and Vote RoadRunner

12. Paco Montoya

Well I suppose this is the key vote, if di Fredsta is correct then he's the cop, if not then he's mafia. Therefore I have to vote for RoadRunner

13. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

lol, Fred's full of it. I was hoping to be a bit more subtle about it, but I don't really have a choice it seems; I'm only sceptical about him being the cop because I know he's not, I am! I was trying to gently persuade people not to put stock into the words of a potential killer, whom I'm sure he is now! Do you find it a bit convenient that he claims to investigate the one person who then ends up dead? I'll even tell you whom I investigated: DHCanary on the first night, Forza on the second, both innocent. Why do I have to be the scapegoat killer? Notice Fred didn't actually name the 'killer' he'd 'investigated' until I'd come out that I was sceptical of him, which to him, makes me a threat.

Overall it was actually a really smart move when you think about it. When I'm found innocent, they'll know he was lying. Him and his accomplice will kill someone else in the night, and then everyone will lynch Fred in the day. This leaves three people for the night cycle: two fans and the other killer. The killer takes out someone else in the night, leaving just himself and a fan, which means the killers win. I'm telling you, we lose if we don't lynch Fred now (sounds like the sort of cheesy thing a killer would say when he knows he's gone, but it's true). Vote di Fredsta!

14. di Fredsta!

Actually the reason why I didn't say who it was is because I wanted to add a little pressure to the killers, as there are two of you, i'd see which people get most pressurised and whichever one I felt were the worst i'd investigate the next day.

15. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

RR makes good points about Fred and investigating me on the second night makes sense because he voted for me on day one. Having said that, there's only one way he could avoid being lynched - by claiming to be a cop. Although...When I was cop in the first mafia game, I intended to stay quiet about it, but then outed myself after someone else claimed to be the cop.

Still not completely sure about who I should vote for.

16. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

Caesar 1 vote (JB)
    RR 3 Votes (DF, JC, PM)
    Fred 1 vote (RR)

Forza yet to vote + any change of minds. voting closes tonight unless we are settled earlier

17. Paco Montoya

I'm going to withdraw my vote for RoadRunner until further notice, will be back to cast vote, but currently with two potential cops out there it makes things a little tricky

18. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

Vote: di Fredsta

Just got a feeling he's lying about being cop

19. Paco Montoya

Coming out as cop first day doesn't make that much sense, so I'm going to vote di Fredsta, hope it's the right call. I'm looking at you RR, if this goes wrong

20. di Fredsta!

Alright, please tell me everyone why RR would say that unless he really is a killer and has a game plan in mind! I hadn't even thought about how to win, i just want RR dead as he's the killer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.