1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

leave her there

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Rorschach, Feb 14, 2019.

?

What should we do with her

Poll closed Apr 5, 2019.
  1. Let the slag rot where she is?

25 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Bring her back home and lock her up

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. Bring her back and interrogate her for info for her freedom

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. Bring her back and give love and understanding

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. Just give the bitch and her spawn everything she wants for free

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  6. Give her the bullet

7 vote(s)
    17.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Ginger Marks

Absolutely not, just saying like.

2. The Ginger Marks

Doth the truth offend you?

3. Stan

Stan Stalker

According to some accounts of the Christmas fairy tale the Virgin Mary was about 13 when her god impregnated her. He had the consent of her older husband. Just saying. It’s proper Jeremy Kyle ****.

The Ginger Marks and Rorschach like this.
  4. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

The comment wasn’t really aimed at you, but it was inevitable you or one of a small group of other posters would bring up that totally irrelevant point eventually.

5. The Ginger Marks

It wasn’t irrelevant to my question though was it?

6. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Yes, it was. If Muhammad had married a young girl in 1994 you’d have had some sort of point.

7. The Ginger Marks

Think he might have been a bit too old mate so not getting your point here.

#ramblingpikey

DMD and 01 21 Do One like this.
  8. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

I think the whole situation is a sad one. She appears to be as thick pig ****. She made some very choices. She also appears unrepentant over it all. She chose to leave her family and the country she is so desperate to come back to as things haven’t gone to plan.

If she comes back which I think is likely it will cause uproar and if she is tried there is no crime that can be proven other than affiliating herself to a group sworn to the destruction of western values. She ends up in the nick here at the countries cost she could be further radicalised and be walking free in a few years to potentially endanger other people.

I feel sorry her her family I really do. But I feel far more sorry for families who have lost family members to bombs of the group she could see were doing these things and willingly joined. She wasn’t frog marched onto a plane.

There really is no good sensible outcome for this situation.

9. The Ginger Marks

She also condoned the Manchester bombings.

10. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

I don’t have any real empathy or pity for this woman tbh. Primarily because of the abhorrent group she has been part of, a group that has caused death and misery on our shores. So it’s hard to relate to someone who stands by those values, and I think that’s the common consensus.

However, I do think that if you step back from it, she was obviously radicalised as a school kid and imo was also groomed. This is what my concern is, as whilst this has been in the headlines, there’ll have been how many other kids sat in their bedrooms swallowing the evil propaganda of these extremists? That’s the real issue here for me.

brb and The Ginger Marks like this.

11. brb

brb CR250

Sweats contradicts himself in a sense without even realising it. He states she is pig shhite, that she chose to leave her family and is unrepentant...

yet in the very next sentence, he says...

'She ends up in the nick here at the countries cost she could be further radicalised and be walking free in a few years to potentially endanger other people.'

It seems to me, some will accept that she was groomed at 15, but somehow four years later she should be adult enough to overcome her radicalised mind, I'm just fooking glad none of this lot are psychologists.

Tobes likes this.
  12. brb

brb CR250

I owe you an apology mate - sorry.

I realised on reading back i used the word 'your' - i meant it in a general term not in a specifically aimed term at you. Poorly worded on my part.

As for everyone else i stand by what i said and they can fook off.

13. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Being groomed on the internet doesn’t wash for me. There had to have been an element of understanding. That’s like saying kids that play call of duty will go out and shoot people.

My sympathy arises from the fact she is a human being and clearly thick.

14. brb

brb CR250

You've used the term that she is thick several times, remembering we are talking about a 15 year old child at the time, I assume by thick you mean of low IQ - that in itself would leave her open to being radicalised. I'm sure even a 15 year old could tell the difference between an online game (call of duty) and watching real life videos of possibly women and children being killed by bombs, which may have served the terrorist organisations propaganda being played to a kid.

15. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

I think she is thick based on how she believes she should have more sympathy and how she came across in interviews.

What I question is how much radicalisation and alleged grooming can be achieved via the internet. There had to be some kind of desire and affiliation to the goals of the group as a whole.

End of the day I don’t wish to see her killed but equally I don’t wish to see her come over here make a mockery of our legal system. I’m sure she could carve out w life in Syria now the war has nearly ended.

16. brb

brb CR250

Surely defining 'thick' is based on IQ - much as when the same term is used for right wing fanatics, who are easily led into racial discrimination without much thought how those undertones came about, normally through parents and social upbringing. I think we can possibly rule out parents in our scenario as i've seen no evidence to the contrary.

She can not make a mockery of our legal system, only the government can do that, and have already done that by trying to pass her off as Bangladeshi. I feel Javid's intentions here actually run deeper than just the case of this girl over what is all said and done a poor country.

As for remaining in Syria she is in a refugee camp, along with other women and children of various nationalities, and the camp want us to take back our citizens. Whether we like it or not, she is OUR responsibility.

17. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

Syria wouldnt have thought about deporting her until her face was plastered all over the media. If not for these interviews she would have just 'disappeared.' Now that she has caused such a storm Syria will deport her out of spite.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  18. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Hey Skiddy what frock was you wearing last night whilst your monkey faced husband was ****ing the **** out of you?

Last week you said it was the Blue one, his favourite

19. Stan

Stan Stalker

If that is true then the British media are to blame. Not the Bangladeshi media or the Syrian media or the media of any other Muslim country. Or even Holland.

She’s very much a British issue to deal with.

20. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

You get away with far too much on here...now when I plaster your monkey faced ****s pictures allover the place....a few people that told me not to will understand.

Coz I can imagine the lads having a giggle. You can't even hide behind Piskie...he's on his hols

Shame dat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.