1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours January 2021 Transfer Window

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Rangers Til I Die, Dec 4, 2020.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Doesn't it show how bad palace needed someone like him

2. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

I am disappointed that BOS is going / has gone - however if I was in his shoes and having a chance to play for a side that regularly challanges for European football I would probably go as well. As so far as playing him, I am not sure: If he has already signed a contract with Fernabache, then if he gets injured then surely that is his problem rather than ours, however there would be a part of me that would be playing for pride and trying to get on TV to show the Turkish fans exactly how good I am. Maybe I m beiing a little selfish but I think he would have been better off staying at QPR for another 18 months before making the move - he isnt the finished article off just yet but.....
    Maybe the abuse that he took was final nail in the coffin - or maybe he saw what a trip to Turkey did for SLF. Anyways, wishing him good luck once he has helped keep us up!!

Eze - he has fitted into Palace in a similar way you fit into a perfectly fitting pair of shoes. He has Zaha to learn from (and maybe this has helped Zaha), he is also working for Roy Hodgson - who with his experience - if he cannot learn anything from these two he should give the game up. Eze has worked hard to get where he is and when he speaks on TV still seems very grounded.

Two very good players - maybe this is where QPR need to start saying to other youngsters - come to us, and we can help you get to the next level. Would love to see that them stay at QPR, however we would need to get a group of youngsters in at the same time before we start our charge up the Championship and maybe Premier League.

3. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Getting noticed despite Woy’s static 4-4-2.

4. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

I dont see any reason to trust media stories. This is one of many different ones about BOS.

5. Totallyqpr

Totallyqpr Well-Known Member

If you mean the one gambling idiot who most probably isn't even a QPR supporter? it would be a bit far fetched to suggest that this would have anything to do with it.
    He has been looking for the cash-move long before that, anyway.
    Also, if he is affected by abuse, Turkey is just the place!

kiwiqpr likes this.
  6. Loveitupthebush

Loveitupthebush Well-Known Member

I remember the abuse Ferdinand got in Turkey. The Turks are not shy when
    it comes to dishing out abuse and the crowds can be intimidating.
    Generally nice people out of football stadia

kiwiqpr likes this.
  7. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

8. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

My Turkish barber is a Fenerbache fanatic, he says if you do well you are a God, if you don't you don't last long, there's no middle ground. BOS will have to up his consistency or he'll suffer...

9. QPR Oslo

Maybe he'll be best advised to do drop the language courses, if he goes there.

10. finglasqpr

finglasqpr Well-Known Member

Apparently BOS signed this pre-contract agreement with Fenerbache without QPR's knowledge.

I wonder will Warburton be consistent and treat BOS the same as Manning ie. drop him out of the squad altogether on the basis that he doesn't want to be here?

If BOS is dropped, what will that do for our relegation fight?

11. Totallyqpr

Totallyqpr Well-Known Member

I really hope so. Willock can take over from him and BOS can go and train with the kids. A clear decision (not playing any more games) now might just get him to want to go for the £750k Les is trying to get.

finglasqpr likes this.
  12. QPR Oslo

Think we need BOS to continue playing WB like he has, but with more crossing. Dont think Willock could do the defensive part, and neither him or Albert, (who maybe technically able) would last more than about 15 minutes based on what they have managed to date as wingers. Nico could do it, but a big downgrade on BOS.

finglasqpr likes this.
  13. finglasqpr

If Warburton chooses to continue to pick BOS, fans will be correct to point out that MW is not consistent in how he treats different players.

It might be better for team morale to get rid asap?

kingdom hoop and NigsyHoops like this.
  14. Sooperhoop

Sooner the bloody better...

rangercol and finglasqpr like this.
  15. UpminstR

UpminstR Well-Known Member

Loan him to Oldham (or any other Lancashire dump) without telling him.

kingdom hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  16. QPR Oslo

Up to Warburton and BOS really. BOS is contracted to us for the rest of the season and if he commits to giving his best, and does that as he looks to have done to date as well, the Manager informs the team of his commitment, then the rest of the team should be happy to have him help keep us up too Otherwise I think we will need another WB if we want to go on playing 3 at the back.

Manning has gone, whatever happened there is done with. He couldn't defend well, and sometimes he looked like he didn't want to defend at all. BOS looks like he enjoys getting stuck in back there to me, and he has been chasing back to our goal line to defend in his last 2 games as a WB. He is a tough bloke, v. good upper body strength and quite capable of pushing off attackers.

finglasqpr likes this.
  17. Frome-Ranger

Frome-Ranger Well-Known Member

18. Sooperhoop

A warm(?) welcome awaits him in Istanbul...

19. finglasqpr

I understand what you say that Manning is gone but from a fans and team morale point of view, Warburton will lose respect unless he is seen to treat all our players equally.

I would rather BOS goes now, than hangs around trying not to get injured. I realise he is a good player but the likes of Willock will be looking at whats going on and asking, what do I need to do to get a place in this team if the boss plays somebody contracted to Fenerbache ahead of me.

Flanman, NigsyHoops and Totallyqpr like this.
  20. QPR Oslo

More good news today, Cardiff have signed a goal scoring machine from Crawley, Watters, who"ll be able to debut for them Wednesday.

: QPR