1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Hull vs. Millwall

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by Erik, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Ringo Lion

Ringo Lion Pumpkin

At least you can stand Shaun, unlike the other reprobates in Hull.:1980_boogie_down:

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

And 2005 is very recent. :emoticon-0114-dull:

Still, it's more recent than fishing, which ceased in Hull over 30 years ago.

As for the joys of the capital city, I own a second home in North London, it's a ****ing ****-hole, I barely ever meet anyone who speaks English. My local supermarket sells 15 different variety of pickled fish, 15 different brands of Naan, but no decent sausages, I don't how you poor ****ers survive down there. :emoticon-0120-doh:

3. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Same here, place is full of foreigners and their food.

4. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

I've just been informed, that as of 10.00am today, your ticket sales had reached a grand total of 300.

It won't be good for the atmosphere is there's so few of you, I wonder if there's something we can do to improve this situation? Perhaps one of you could start a facebook group, I'd be more than happy to donate a few quid to help some poor unfortunate get to the KC. Just let me know. <ok>

5. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Apparently, egg and chips is now the national dish of Spain, just as Chicken Tikka Masala is the national dish of Britain.

6. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Where I am it's still VERY traditional food.

I lived in N London for a long time before moving here. I wouldn't go back if you paid me. HOWEVER, the UK has some of the best restaurants in the world. Due to the time it takes to get from a to b to work and back people don't have the strength to cook so **** food is the easy option. Also for an island the UK eats less fish than any other nation (unless it comes in the form of fingers).
    I still make stews (Guiness and beef is my favourite) and they go down well with the natives.

7. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Spain's actually very good for stews, I used to regularly go to a mountain restaurant near the Son Vida in Mallorca and they only made one dish, a lamb stew and it was exceptional. The kidney stew and pork and bean stew you get in tapa's bars is good too. I'm getting peckish.....

8. Showoff

Showoff Active Member
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

LICKING SCREEN CAN CAUSE INJURY

9. MFC_Lion

MFC_Lion Well-Known Member

Try renaming the club to fool us into thinking it's a team worth visiting <ok>

only 2nd place in 2007, poor effort

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487603/Revealed-The-worst-towns-live-Britain.html

10. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Yes I have actually. It's called Beverley, and was voted 'Best Place To Live' in a national poll by RBS in 2007. I wasn't born in Hull, have never lived in Hull and have no direct relatives from Hull. So <applause> on making yourself look stupid.

Of course, that's why Millwall fans went on the rampage through St. Stephen's shopping centre. Y'know, because a building filled mainly with women and children doing their weekend shop is the sort of place they'd want to fight. Sounds a lot like Wolves fans, only worse.

11. Cunning

Cunning Member

Of course, that's why Millwall fans went on the rampage through St. Stephen's shopping centre. Y'know, because a building filled mainly with women and children doing their weekend shop is the sort of place they'd want to fight. Sounds a lot like Wolves fans, only worse.[/QUOTE]

Not this women and children bollocks again. I think you would agree, even at the hieght of Millwall's hooligan behaviour, women and children has never really been our style. Loud mouth northerners on the other hand.... Makes me feel violent just thinking about it. =D

12. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

You've misinterpreted what I wrote. I didn't say you attacked women or children. I said that the other Wall fan said if it weren't for Hull's fans, you wouldn't have 'turned'. My post questioned what Hull fans could possibly have done, and why, that would cause Millwall fans to try to trash a shopping centre which was largely filled with women and children. <ok>

13. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

SE16 - Quite a nice town actually, is mine.

14. doveston

doveston Active Member

so why go into a shopping centrefull of women and kids looking for it? not got the balls ? millwall no class,no style,full of ****e

15. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

<applause>

16. Cunning

Cunning Member

Everyone i saw in that stand was "youre getting mauled by the tigers" "youre not famous anymore" and all that all day. And obviously you will deny this but the first few missiles came from youre stand matey. Although im sure you werent there. Do you actualy belive that Millwall were standing there throwing stuff and verbally abusing people who were saying "please lads, we dont want any trouble"?? 6 of one mate..

17. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Yes, I was there. Just out of reach of you lot actually, so there was no need for the umbrella. <ok> And yes, I do believe that it was your lot standing there throwing stuff and abusing people, hence why half of the North (Away) Stand needing new seating. Of course, I saw one or two (that's all) bottles and some coins thrown from the East Stand, and even most of them were just what had been picked up after they'd been thrown from your end.

NB: If "Mauled by the Tigers" is such a gay song, why are you now using it to vindicate the assault of Hull's fans by Millwall supporters?
    You surely aren't being serious if you are, are you?

18. Cunning

Cunning Member

So theres no point trying to have a conversation with you because you refuse to see fault with your own fans. I admit our fans were over the top that day but you must also conceed nothing like that happens without provacation. Youre fans sounded more than happy to mix it with us inside and out so dont play the hard done by, because you know aswell as I do youre fans were no saints that day. Even if you wont admit it.

19. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

I just said that our fans retaliated, but you know full well (if, and I hate to use your sorry excuse for an argument here, you were actually there) that your fans were accountable for starting the fracas that day. AND that it was the Millwall fans who threw more projectiles (namely our seats) and attempted to get past the safety netting into the opponents area of the ground.

20. SE16

SE16 Member

SE16 - Quite a nice town actually, is mine.[/QUOTE]

Whiterose, thanks for pointing that out, yes it looks very nice for a day trip although I always fancied moving to the country at some stage.

On the other hand I live in the Capital of our great country which is one of the best cities in the world and I'm more than happy here.

As for your comments regarding foreigners it's called diversity, in fact I can be in Brugge before I get to "your town" so it's great to also live at on the doorstep of Europe.