1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Fifa Tips!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by TheJudeanPeoplesFront, Jan 11, 2016.

1. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

Dear Blubirds,

I have been drawn into a bloody FIFA tournament at work, in which we are all given top championship sides and I, rather obviously, drew Burnley.

Apologies, that was a **** joke, I got Cardiff.

Anyway, I'm sorry for any subsequent embarrassment your club might face at my gormless clodhoppers, so please, if you have any tips, they would be appreciated. Fifa's preset for Cardiff seems to be 4-4-2. Switching in the best rated players leaves me with Saadi and Macheda upfront, does that sound right?

Any good tactics to play? Any pearls of wisdom?

I'm thinking just become a master at free kicks in the next 24 hours so I can use Whittingham, then just sit back and park the bus!

Regards,

JPF

2. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

We wouldn't mind seeing Saadi play too. He's managed just 20 minutes for us so far having done his hamstring in his cameo.

Macheda is being shown the exit door with a club showing some interest.

Whittingham? Good luck with that after his disinterested performance on Sunday.

Time for a rethink?

TheJudeanPeoplesFront likes this.
  3. Barry Tiger

Barry Tiger Well-Known Member

If you were all given TOP Championship sides I think you drew the short straw. That said I've got them at 8:1 to be promoted, so if you do have any success please pass on the secret to Russell Slade :emoticon-0148-yes:

4. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

8:1? "Pan down money the" springs to mind just not in that word order. You won't even get a Sparkey type cash out opportunity.

5. Ccfc4ever

Ccfc4ever Well-Known Member

noone and pilks on the wings, pilks playing a deeper role and noone using his pace, watt and saadi up front should do you alright, as for the defence get fabio and malone forward as much as possible and manga+morro at the back.

good luck buddy