1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FA Cup Semis

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bristol Blue, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Surely you’re not referring to Antonio Conte as ‘New Judas’???!!! Antonio Conte has the potential - given his young age - to win the World Cup for Italy at the next World Cup. I hope Antonio Conte is still manager here next season and there must be many other Chels that think similarly given that his name is still chanted.

Blueman likes this.
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Yep, I would love him to stay. I think his mind is made up though tbf.

Bristol Blue likes this.
  3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

You mean except in our game a week ago when we were 2-0 down and he brought on Giroud who scored twice and we won 3-2. <doh>
    Why do you make these statements?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43678364

Blueman and Bristol Blue like this.
  4. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

Writing of Giroud, my Mrs said she read that Giroud loves skiing and that’s exactly how Giroud’s goal against Southampton looked to me. Classic skiing slalom with Giroud appearing to ski through the Southampton defence.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  5. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What about 30+ other league matches before that ?? <doh>
    FFS - it is too late & too little.
    But for Spuds in 4th spot, we are officially out of the CL spots.

6. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I really dont want to continue this....but there is something I need to understand, in all your foolishness.....
    you obviously have some retarded conspiracy theory in your head, that two successive, title winning, Chelsea managers both woke up one morning and decided, for no reason whatsoever, to start losing on purpose.
    Two Chelsea managers in a row....does your spazzy theory delve in to the reasons why both managers, despite being successful, well paid, title winning managers with Chelsea, decided Chelsea all of a sudden was the worst place to be in the world, so bad infact that sabotaging their careers, and our team was the only way out?

Jose, you claim, for reasons you have yet to mention, decided he badly wanted to manage United, a team 5 places below us in the league at the time, with a squad in dissaray. I dont buy it for one second....but supposing for arguments sake that I did.....
    what is Conte's reason, why does he want to leave so badly? I admit at one point he looked uninterested or downhearted and thought we might part ways this summer, but since the start of March, I, and many others, have seen a change in him and he looks hungry again....so what, in your mind, is the reason for Conte's all out abandonment of professionalism?

Bristol Blue likes this.
  7. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

I'm not sure you will get a reasoned response from Stan so I'll play devils advocate for a while. What Jose's problem was, (second tenure obviously). is becoming the same as Conte's. Lack of support from the board as per signings and overall control of squad. Whist both had very good tools to begin with they both were not allowed to bring in their preferred targets, having to work with someone else's tools is never the right way. It seems both are similar in their lack of trusting youth into the teams they are trying to build although there are a couple of Man United youngsters getting regular first team experience at the moment. To try and explain the Judas thing, well, as I have said before I am not a religious person, so I'll call him Antonio. Poor old Antonio he is all alonio all by himselfio poor old Antonio. I'll get my coat. Oh and by the way we need James Rodriguez. Cracking player still owned by Real give them Morata back and a few million He is worth it, He is Fabregas on speed.