1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Extinction Rebellion

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

What a bunch of dossers.

They’ve caused thousands of innocent folk to lose days work.

They are now blockading a meat market causing further lost earnings for workers and holding up placards saying go vegan or die.

They are a ‘peaceful’ protest... with approaching 300 arrests on day 1.

Something tells me they are a bunch of tree hugging drug riddled weapons:

Oh and thousand of them have travelled to London.... burning fossil fuels in the process...to protest about our carbon footprint.....

wasters.

2. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

These muppets want all petrol cars gone in 5 years and the space cakes honestly think that is achievable...

3. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

These ****ers should set up a political party and effect change from within... but they won’t as they won’t get support as they are a minority.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  4. Southerner

Southerner Active Member

Bit like the no deal leavers then :)

5. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Boris called it right, bunch of crusties. I think their non peaceful protest should be met with giant water cannons. Clears the streets and gives the smelly ****s a wash.

Taking up Southerners point, have the remoaners set up their political party yet? They are a proven minority, lost a vote and should be trying to convince enough people to get us to re-enter after we rightly leave the EU. You know instead of stamping their feet and throwing their toys around.

6. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Climate maniacs, transgender maniacs. **** em all. They have no idea about how normal people get off their arse and work to put food on their families plates.
    Work-shy ****ers. Start working for a living, then you will understand why normal people think you are deranged. Hypocritical arseholes!!!:emoticon-0121-angry

7. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

sorry , but I agree with their actions I mean we're talking about the end of the human race and all people care about is being at work on time? talk about lemmings . I have said this about several subjects not just this one and that is that I have nothing, but respect for anyone that stands up against a tide for what they believe in and that's whether I agree with their opinion or not! history tells us that you don't change things unless you make yourself heard. If people didn't do such things we would still be in a society that hangs black people, Nobody is listening ? make yourself heard! god on them . it take courage to do this and it's cowardly to do nothing ..

sorry jj just my opinion

8. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

I like them.

9. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Having an opinion is one thing. Acting like a **** is entirely another. ****ers, the lot of them. **** off back to your middle class left wing suburban homes and leave the real world to the grown-ups!!
    <cracker>

mallafets123 likes this.
  10. Warmir Pouchov

I'd take the water cannons to anyone who supports their actions too. Business is more important than the poxy planet. **** the future generations.

JakartaToon and LiamO like this.

11. Mick O'Toon

I would imagine heavy handed cops might be responsible for such high numbers,I could be wrong though.

12. Warmir Pouchov

I think climate change is fake news.

13. Mick O'Toon

Tell that to the polar bears.

Munson. likes this.
  14. Warmir Pouchov

They can move to North America with the other bears. There is no reason whites and browns can't live together in harmony...

YAJERK, JakartaToon and LiamO like this.
  15. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

I feel a song coming on....
    All together now..

Ebony and Ivory.............

16. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

I agree there is a real need to do something but how many people have they "persuaded" to change as a consequence of their actions? Very few if any is my guess.

If they want people to change their opinions and stance regarding climate control they could always try that very old fashioned method of talking to people. It would likely have more success than what they are doing now. Their current actions may be grabbing media attention but in all honesty who didn't already know there was a significant problem on the horizon? And, more importantly, how many more people now want urgent action than previously? Any?

Aim to educate people as to the issues not ostracize people because of their actions.I have no issue with a lawful protest. It's when it becomes unlawful that I object.

17. Warmir Pouchov

Its fake news though, these are just natural cycles of a planet burning out to destruction. I'm going to leave my lights and electrical goods on all day everyday in protest.

18. Roland Deschain

Roland Deschain Well-Known Member

Plenty of reasons. Who the feck heard of a Beige Bear?

Anyway, in terms of Extinction Rebellion, it's ironic that if the jobless unwashed were all extinct the world would be a better place.

The main problem with it is we need the haves to change and help the have nots. It hasn't happened once in human history, I'm not certain it's about to start now. It's worse these days, because government's are in bed with big business. And those at the top believe they're just going to fly to Planet Musk on Branson's spaceplanes.

Munson. likes this.
  19. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Okay, who but Pouchy didn't know there was a significant problem on the horizon?

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  20. Warmir Pouchov

You're a bear racist. Possibly the worst kind of racist. These bears have fought for years for their rights.

Everyone is going on about extinction. I mean its boring enough to start with, but its fake news and not even a big world issue. The single greatest issue needing urgent attention on the planet is the over population crisis. We need to do something dramatic to arrest the problem. We need a way of targeting the right ones to cull. Obviously the disabled and the gingers would be a good place to start. I'd also think carefully about maybe wiping out cities which have lost their way and are too far gone to be sorted out. I'm thinking of the likes of places like Detroit,Michigan or Birmingham, Alabama (great we won't get another bell end like Wilder), or Sunderland. Its pointless trying to arrest the slide in these places - sometimes you have to lance things off. Then and this is a touch controversial, I would think about culling some races. I mean do we really need all of the asians? There are loads of them so it would be a big win. I'd also look at people who don't speak one of the big languages of the world, Spanish and English. We would all get on better if we can communicate properly anyway.

Anyone want to join me in shutting down Northumberland street to protest for a mass culling?

YAJERK likes this.