1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Crime - part deux

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sucky, Oct 2, 2021.

?

Should crime happen

1. Go on then why not.

2. Yes

3. Stfu sucky

4. Tobes and peej welch couple

5. Suck Roy's tits

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

A Met Police spokesman would not confirm the identity of the man ...

Hmmm, and yet anyone else they are named. Strange that. Nowt to do with one rule for them and another rule for the innocent folk whose lives are often destroyed by being named eh?

aberdude likes this.
  2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Sadly the problem is getting worse not better.......wtf is going on with the mental state of these people....inhuman filth

3. aberdude

4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I said this after the last case a month or so ago. Basically you get at least 2 or 3 of these sexual deviants in the Tory party appearing every year. I can't even remember the details of the last case, but another sexual assault of some sort.

It's no wonder the percentage of rape cases being prosecuted is so low when the ppl setting the laws are part of the problem.

aberdude likes this.
  5. aberdude

Its a swamp dude......many have spoke out about it but are laughed at and ignored because they are talking on youtube instead of the bbc lol....dumb ****s in public are helping the demons run free.

Treble likes this.
  6. brb

brb CR250

7. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

Just so ****ing sad and pointless

brb likes this.
  8. brb

brb CR250

Another American school shooting, 14 kids between the ages of 7 & 11 are reported dead and a teacher.

9. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

Man , that sucks. Most schools breaking for the summer in just a week around here (different states different times), my son being his last year is already done.

Those kids so close to the summer and "safety" and some nut comes along.

10. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I can't get my head round what you've posted. And I don't mean that in a bad way, just that it's like they trying to get through squid games rather than school!

Kids getting to the summer to make it to safety. Is that what it feels like for most of them?

11. Dr Van Helsing

Dr Van Helsing Well-Known Member

12. aberdude

13. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

14. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

No, that was probably a bit cynical from me referencing the sheer number of school shootings. It's me who thinks they're safe once out of school.

You can bet each and everyone of those kids, and the classmates who were with them were thinking excitedly about the summer and end of school year in recent days though.... And now none of them are going to have that happy summer they were all dreaming of.

Guns show up at school all the time, usually not accompanied by shooting, about once a year some kid brings one in to show "how cool they are", the kid gets expelled and life goes on. (Apparently the kids use the same excuse everytime when they get caught "I forgot I had the gun in my backpack")

I don't think the kids really live in fear. The worst locally was one of the local school buses was carjacked by a man with a gun who was abandoning boot camp training in the military base here... He didn't hurt anyone but sure scared a bunch of kids on the bus by yelling and pointing.the gun around while commandeering the bus with the kids still on it.

I think school shootings are the furthest things from most kid's minds though tbh. That is of course, in the schools not affected. I'm sure it all feels a million miles away to a kid unless it happens in their own school.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
    Treble likes this.
  15. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I said this at the start of the Ukraine war and I'll say it again. Imagine THAT had happened in Ukraine, would we have given ANY oxygen to the Russians on ANY news channels trying to sling mud at the Ukrainians for the murder of a journalist clearly shot by the Ruskies? Of course we fcking wouldn't!

Anyone seen ANY news channels - BBC, SKY, ITV holding interviews with Russian government officials to muddy the water with their bullshit propoganda?

And yet everytime Israel commits war crimes, torture, cold blooded murder we allow them to counter the facts with their macheavelian ****e. Well they've been well and truly found out here. About as blatant as you can get. They targeted and killed her.

Not that the West will give a fck. But you know... outrage about Khashoggi or something. Fcking hypocrites <doh>

aberdude, BobbyD and Diego like this.
  16. aberdude

Yeah and anyone who mentions it is classed as anti semitic and silenced pronto.....apart from the likes of icke who has gone past worrying what the media says about him

BobbyD and Treble like this.
  17. aberdude

18. aberdude

Bugger.....wrong thread again sowey

19. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Delete please before Peej sees it. One ruined thread is enough. Thanx

aberdude likes this.
  20. aberdude

Lol....he follows me around like Tom cruises stand on box carrier......Why he doesn't put me on ignore is beyond me tbh.........but hey ho some like whipping themselves I guess