1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Crime - part deux

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sucky, Oct 2, 2021.

?

Should crime happen

1. Go on then why not.

2. Yes

3. Stfu sucky

4. Tobes and peej welch couple

5. Suck Roy's tits

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

One million in the US alone. Over .25% of our total population. And that's not including all the people weakened by COVID and dying of something else, or all the unregistered COVID deaths.

Diego likes this.
  2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

It's not a major tbh....ta for the offer dude

Saf likes this.
  3. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

I can literally see a dozen ambulances parked if I look out my office window. <ok>. I don't think it would take long to reach me if I'm lucky enough to have a heart attack at work. :bandit:

At home, 20 mins from a (crappy) hospital- but any port in a storm, right?

Five mins from a fire station though and over here if you call for an ambulance they always send the fire fighters too, because they're usually closer and have some training in what to do for any medical emergency. So I would have some medical help before the ambulance got here.

4. aberdude

What happens if you can't afford the ambulance

5. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

Depends. If you're homeless or have nothing to lose, you get it for free.

If you have a home or any physical goods, they'll take that from you.

6. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

What if you just rent your property and don't have any assets? Would they come and take your TV's and furniture to cover the bill?

7. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

Theoretically, they could. I think if you're poor and on government assistance, they can't come after you, but if you're just poor, they'll hound you for the money and get their pound of flesh somehow.

They'd probably try to set up some crippling payment plan where the interest will kill you first.

An ambulance ride would cost thousands... And then any emergency room visit could too. All said and done, a minor emergency requiring a hospital visit will cost you more than a used car. And that's if you have insurance.

There are some people though who are already on government assistance and very poor who it's not worth going after for money... Doctors that I know (who make several hundred thousand $ per year) always complain and bitch about really poor people and undocumented immigrants who they have to treat, even though they know they'll probably not get their money out of them... Seriously, it's not even funny how often I've heard a doctor complaining about having to treat people who they know probably can't pay and so they might only be able to extract a few hundred from the visit.

Last edited: May 12, 2022
    Saf likes this.
  8. aberdude

them doctors you know who feel like that are in the wrong job.....because its called care.......they probably Christian hypocritical ****s and all knowing the easily fooled yanks.

You lot are fkd and in the pocket of big pharmaceutical companies and we over here should have been protected from that very same situation from happening in this country where the people own the national health service......but I'm afraid lobbyists that have hijacked political parties have shifted us slowly but surely into the very hands of corporate greed and the privatisation of of health services......see covid for big pharmaceutical fraud for evidence of who is pulling the strings.

Sucky likes this.
  9. Saf

Hanky Panky

Former world darts champion Ted Hankey has been jailed for two years for a sexual assault caught on camera.

Hankey, 54, from Berry Hill, Stoke-on-Trent, pinned down the young woman and, with an "air of entitlement", sexually assaulted her, Chester Crown Court heard.

He pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing to the attack on 10 September in Crewe.

The darts player, nicknamed The Count, was the BDO world champion in 2000 and 2009.

The court was previously told the victim was aged between 16 and 18.

Hankey, a father-of-three, who had shown "more self-pity than remorse", dabbed away tears with a tissue as he was sentenced.

Judge Steven Everett, Recorder of Chester, said Hankey would have "denied it to the bitter end" if the attack had not been caught on film.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-61423653

Sucky likes this.
  10. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

Most doctors feel like because they had to spend hundreds of thousands in medical bills to get their degrees they're owed as much money as possible and that earning mega wages is their right for having a few years of "hardship" having to live a reasonable life for two or three years paying off the school debt.

Very few go into the career for love of people. They do it for love of money.

aberdude likes this.

11. aberdude

That's fkd up dude

M!LK likes this.
  12. Saf

<rofl>

A couple in the north Indian state of Uttarakhand are suing their only son and his wife for not giving them a grandchild after six years of marriage.

Sanjeev and Sadhana Prasad, 61 and 57, say they used up their savings raising their son, paying for his pilot's training as well as a lavish wedding.

They are demanding compensation worth nearly $650,000 (£525,000) if no grandchild is born within a year.

The highly unusual lawsuit was filed on grounds of "mental harassment".

Mr Prasad said he had spent all his savings on his son, sending him to the US in 2006 for pilot training at a cost of $65,000.

He returned to India in 2007, but lost his job and his family had to support him financially for more than two years, the Times of India reports.

Shrey Sagar, 35, did eventually get a job as a pilot. His parents say they arranged his marriage to Shubhangi Sinha, now 31, in 2016, in the hope that they would have a "grandchild to play with" during their retirement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-61424869

13. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

14. Sucky

15. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

16. Sucky

BobbyD and Treble like this.
  17. brb

brb CR250

Treble, Gessa and BobbyD like this.
  18. M!LK

M!LK Well-Known Member

Dirty ****er peed in milkshake mix... Wonder how often crap like this goes on in fast food places... one of many reasons I don't like fast food. All the pee in the food.

Oh and the phantom milkshake urinator is also a paedo. Surprise.

https://www.businessinsider.com/arbys-manager-urinated-milkshake-mix-police-say-2022-5?amp

Opposite end of the country from me, but this is one of my daughters favourite chains.

19. aberdude

20. aberdude