1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

you covered your kids in micro powders when they were babies. Maybe the time they have left will not be under the same system.

2. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

Depends if u keep buying into it I suppose

3. NostradEmus

NostradEmus Firpo is Shit

You seem very worked up. There's something more underlying here. Something on a personal level. Whatever it is you need to work it out. Your rants are rather concerning. It's not necessarily the content but the lengths you appear to go to try and prove them correct. You are quite a pleasant fellow if someone asks you a sincere question or mildly agrees with you but you become very personal and nasty when someone questions you.

It's not good mate.

Peej and aberdude like this.
  4. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

by fighting you mean posting easily debunked conspiracy **** on a sports forum, but not really doing anything at all.

Diego, NostradEmus and Peej like this.
  5. aberdude

Ok doctor lol......like u say I'm free to do as I please or do u want me conforming into the idiotic general public type person.......I've never been that guy fella I grew. Uup listening to punk skin and oi!.....it kinda opens your eyes early oors that lol

6. aberdude

That's what you think but that doesn't surprise me you can make a judgement based on fk all knowledge

7. aberdude

Probably the big difference between me and most on here is I got time to research and educate myself whilst you guys spend every spare minute watching a TV show or film.

So yeah I'm probably a better judge to comment on subjects I get involved in

8. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Also gives you tinitus.

aberdude likes this.
  9. aberdude

Another doctor.......its like the Phil and holly show on here today...mask up lads

10. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I was talking about the punk. <laugh>

NostradEmus and aberdude like this.

11. aberdude

Sorry I missed the connection......:emoticon-0126-nerd:....or did I <laugh>

luvgonzo likes this.
  12. aberdude

Anyhows my day in work is done so gotta shoot.........have a good day ladies

13. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

interesting that Tinitus is a symptom of hearing loss. The brain needs to have a signal, that range of hearing is damaged so it makes the sound it needs.

luvgonzo likes this.
  14. NostradEmus

This type of stuff doesn't exactly help you to get your point across. You alienate people early doors then wonder why people are hostile to you. If you genuinely want people to hear you the it's best to have dialogue both ways. You're very aggressive at getting your point across.

It's all very strange and I'm not talking about your views.

BobbyD and brb like this.
  15. aberdude

Not strange at all.....I say what I want i don't censor myself and lots don't get that.......don't worry ive read 1984 and I know what double think is.

So yeah take me as I am and not....I'll not change anything about myself for any snowflakes on a ten man forum

By the way what are your view's on the covid hoax

16. NostradEmus

I'm not saying you should censor yourself. Stop being so defensive. Just saying if you genuinely want to engage with people and open their eyes to your viewpoint that you maybe want to tone down the name calling and aggression towards them. That way there is a constructive discussion to be had. The way you preach at people will always be met with resistance. If that's what you are after, that's great but I fear you are wasting your time.

As for my view on covid. Yeah, it's a thing, it's not made up. Given the history of the other 5 or 6 coronavirus' that have made the leap from animals to humans it's been pretty obvious how this usually goes. The first year is horrific and alot of vulnerable people die but then the virus has always progressively got weaker. Coronovirus pandemics usually last around 3 years before the waves are insignificant enough to fit around the rhinovirus and influenza that already circulate.

I'm not going down the route of vaccines with you as I don't have time to keep this going for weeks. All I will say is that the vaccine was important in those first few waves for the vulnerable as we waited for the virus to gently morph in to a less harmful beast (which it is still doing). The choice of whether to have the vaccine (and there was a choice) is up to the individual and still is. Its a free country, you can do what you want.

pieguts, Big Ern, Diego and 5 others like this.
  17. aberdude

And there we have the reason you wanna disagree.....I'm polar opposite from your view yet I would fight for your right to have your view.......even if I think its wrong hey............now that hasn't been the situation with the pro vaccination brigade that want anyone who says there's a safety issue silenced and mocked.....tragic hey

As for the aggressive approach I speak with the same tongue others would use with me........treat me with respect and the same comes back talk 2 me like a **** and ill talk to you like a ****.

As for the vaccines.....people got fking sacked for not having them so what free choice is that....I'm also not free 2 travel to certain countries if I wanted.....so not so free hey

18. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

Freedom comes in two ways fella. You have no devine right to enter another county. In one cases access has been restricted for years based on other vaccines and if you have had/not. So you believe that it’s unfair that a country closes its boarders based on a covid vaccination status?

interesting. You are given the freedom to not visit.

Were you looking to visit Laos anytime soon, because you either need to show you are vaccinated or have a negative test within 48 hours of departure. But I’m sure you were aware.

19. aberdude

20. aberdude

Population control is possible......its a vaccination away hey ...its a data mess lol..I blame putin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.