1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Hard to socially distance in a mine, mate.

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Selfish ****.

Just goes to show how one person or a small group of people can rapidly spread transmissions.

And yet we still have **** knuckles out there who are crying about their civil liberties being impeded because they have to wear a mask to pop into the Coop.

Lovearsenalcock and Tobes like this.
  3. brb

brb CR250

<laugh>

4. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Why have the far right in this country latched on to the COVIDIOT protests?

Oh yeah QAnon <doh>

5. brb

brb CR250

What makes me laugh in regards to the protestors, there are many things I would agree with in debating, in the sense of the growing usage of private and public CCTV, especially via Amazon of recent times. The spiralling of a cashless society under covid restrictions by businesses, all impeaching on your rights of privacy and freedom from a digital footprint...but these idiots want to talk about masks ffs!

6. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

It’s not just masks though, the ****e these gullible morons have been indoctrinated with is genuinely sinister. They’ve been convinced that 5G is a spreader of viral disease, that Bill Gates is somehow funding a gene mutating vaccine and that it’s all being orchestrated by the illuminati. All of this QAnon ****e has anti Semitic tropes at its core.

It’s gaining traction in this country which is truly frightening.

DerekTheMole and brb like this.
  7. brb

brb CR250

Oh yeah I'd forgotten about the 5G stuff, but that's how ludicrous it is, that the narratives about 5G aint even worth brain space. Anyway, my honor phone is still working well, I expect @BobbyD aka Zero patient is getting regular updates on my location :bandit:

Edit; I should add, I only mention Bobby, because it was him that planted the seeds about me getting an Huawei....hmm.....conspiracy theories just passed through my brain matter. :cheesy:

Tobes likes this.
  8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The 5G stuff is genuinely mental. 5G is using the bandwidth that used to be used by analogue TV ffs <laugh>

brb likes this.
  9. brb

brb CR250

I didn't know that, does analogue TV still broadcast these days?

10. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

No mate, it ended years ago.

brb likes this.

11. brb

brb CR250

Ah never realised. Suppose I just got used to digital and never gave analogue a thought anymore. The old UHF 21-65.

Diego likes this.
  12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It's absolutely mental. What's happening imo is that the left have absolutely lost their way and simply don't have a voice atm

Into the scenario of Covid, where we see Govt's restricting movement and civil liberties (justifiably) to try and prevent transmissions, along with a huge amount of incompetence and this narrative has fed into the paranoid right wing conspiracy theories about Govt control and secret agendas

What would ordinarily be broadly left leaning liberal anti establishment types, are now getting sucked into this right wing narrative, some of them not even aware that **** is being peddled by the same sources that Steve Bannon / Bretibart etc and those that pushed for Trump to get into power.

The irony of being told to 'wake up' by some of these people is ****ing staggering.

DerekTheMole, Archers Road and Tobes like this.
  13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

What they do though mate is lump it all in together, so that EVERYTHING is a deliberate agenda by the secret illuminati to control us. As you say, there is a genuine debate to be had about surveillance, data protection, civil liberties etc. But when it's framed in an argument that is part of the same narrative that Hilary Clinton is a baby eating, lesbian paedophile child trafficker, then it just erodes any reasoned debate about these issues.

It's literally on the same lines as David Icke who argues that big banks and secret financiers control world affairs, which I would agree with to an extent, but also then claims that because that is true, it also must be true that the Queen is shape shifting Lizard from another dimension.

Mental

BobbyD, Tobes and brb like this.
  14. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Doubt she’s a lesbian.

15. brb

brb CR250

Yeah, I know what you're saying Piskie. I have genuine concerns about civil liberties, but I'm too old these days to worry about it. As for all this secret illuminati, just those two words spell a load of old bolloxs to me. These people must have better things to waste their time protesting about, it's such a shame they waste it on such ridiculous narratives.

Diego and PINKIE like this.
  16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I heard she likes Pizza

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

They have to lump it all together though, otherwise none of their crank theories ever have a ‘why?’

For example, the Bill Gates vaccine bollocks. The minute you ask them why would the multi Billionaire Bill Gates be interested in population control and altering human DNA? There is no rational answer to that, so they automatically just go straight to ‘he’s just the frontman for the illuminati’ default.

We’ve seen it on here with the Welsh crank using exactly that fall back.

Diego and PINKIE like this.
  18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

For me, the overall narrative of a grand secret plan by the illuminati/deep state simply doesn't stack up.

Just look at this Govt, they couldn't even order PPE, organise the track and trace system, or get testing off the ground properly.

The idea that in parallel to this **** up, they are secretly coordinating some 'shadow govt' along with the rest of the world's govt's is just pure fantasy.

brb likes this.
  19. brb

brb CR250

I just had to look up 'illimanti' didn't have a clue what everyone is chatting about <laugh>

upload_2020-9-20_16-55-57.png

Tobes likes this.
  20. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

The qanaon stuff is quite staggering, they literally link every conspiracy theory together, as being part of some grand secret plan, well coordinated by some secret shadow world govt officials.

Anybody who exposes this BS is dismissed as being part of the cover up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.