1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Feb 8, 2020.

1. SW Ranger

SW Ranger Well-Known Member

Fair play mine called me to book mine back at the end of October to book mine; time slot allotted, told not to get out of car until my time slot came up, straight in name-checked and through an excellent one way system through the surgery, in and out in about 3 minutes.

rangercol, Steelmonkey and sb_73 like this.
  2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

You didn't even get out of your car here bloke came out with a trolley and gave you the jab while you sat in your car

3. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Have now been told to phone on Wednesday for the appointment.

sb_73 likes this.
  4. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Irrespective of your political leanings, don't think anyone can argue with this, and that the English government should follow suit...

SNP conference: £500 'thank you' payment for healthcare staff
    Published
    2 hours ago
    Health and care workers in Scotland are to be given a £500 payment as a "thank you" for their work during the pandemic, Nicola Sturgeon has said.

The SNP leader announced the one-off payment to thank NHS and care staff for their "extraordinary service" in 2020.

It will be paid to all full-time NHS and adult social care staff, with a proportional share for part-time staff.

The first minister also announced that £100 grants will be given to low-income families who may struggle over winter.

Ms Sturgeon said these payments could be made before Christmas, and would help households "pay their fuel bills and make sure children don't go hungry".

In her speech to the SNP conference, Ms Sturgeon said "clap for carers" events earlier in the pandemic had been "really important", but that the applause "was never enough".

She said appreciation must be "shown in a more tangible way" through the £500 payment, which would be completed before the end of the current financial year.

She added: "There are no strings attached. Of course a payment like this can never come close to expressing our full admiration for those who have cared for us so heroically.

"But to our health and care workers, it is a demonstration of what we collectively owe you - and a heartfelt thank you for the sacrifices you have made."

She also urged Prime Minister Boris Johnson to use the UK government's powers to make sure the payments are tax-free.

A spokesperson from HM Treasury said: "The income tax on these payments is paid to Scotland, not Westminster - and the Scottish government has the powers and funding to gross up the payment if it wishes."

The bonus is expected to be paid to about 300,000 doctors, nurses, porters, care home and hospice staff, and other frontline health workers, at a cost of £180m.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55124729

Hoop-Leif likes this.
  5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Bill Gates predicts 700,000 victims from corona vaccination

By Jens Bernert.

The US billionaire Bill Gates is a big player in the corona crisis and in the vaccination business in general, finances the WHO vaccination program to a large extent and wants to vaccinate all 7 billion people against COVID-19, including those already cured. In an interview with CNBC, Gates says that for every 10,000 people, permanent vaccination damage would occur and he expects 700,000 victims.

Towards the end of the short CNBC interview Bill Gates (1) says:

„We have … you know … one in ten thousand … ah … side effects. Thats … you know … way more. Seven hundred thousand … ah … you know … people who will suffer from that. So, really understanding the safety at gigantic scale across all age ranges – you know – pregnant, male, female, undernourished and existing comorbidities. It’s very, very hard and that actual decision of ‚OK, let’s go and give this vaccine to the entire world‘… ah … governments will have to be involved because there will be some risk and indemnification needed before that … ah … can be decided on.“

He expects 700,000 victims. And he’s the one who is massively promoting this vaccination, whereby „promoting“ is extremely euphemistic. So one can speculate about even more victims. These numbers are much higher than the actual number of victims caused by the corona virus, whether dead by or with Corona or „other victims“. Regardless of whether one takes the increased numbers of the RKI or numbers represented by numerous experts (2). According to Gates, this would mean 8,300 corona vaccination victims for Germany with its 83 million inhabitants. He calls this – death or permanent disability – „side effects“.

The responsibility and costs of compensation (as if it were so easy to compensate) for the vaccination campaigns should be carried by the states. Bill Gates has obviously learned to protect himself better (3-8). The price for this is the naming of presumed numbers of victims, but multi-billionaire Gates is probably quite sure that he will not be blamed by the media and politicians.

References:

(1) https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Gates-700000-Dead.mp4?_=1
    (2) https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/120-expertenstimmen-zu-corona
    (3) http://blauerbote.com/2020/04/24/op...ine-halbe-million-gelaehmte-kinder-in-indien/
    (4) https://www.aerzteblatt.de/archiv/1...ippe-Impfung-Ein-Piks-mit-finanziellen-Folgen
    (5) https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/die-corona-korruption
    (6) https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/krieg-gegen-einen-joker
    (7) https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/die-neue-macht
    (8) https://www.rubikon.news/artikel/auf-den-punkt

6. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

Jim Corr
    @Jimcorrsays

I Know Of No Other Product If Faulty, Or With Safety Issues, Where You Cannot Sue The Manufacturer.

Seeking Indemnity Means They CANNOT Stand Over The Safety Of Their products.

RUN A MILE From The Products Of Vaccine Manufacturers Who Obtain This Indemnity From Governments
    Quote Tweet

please log in to view this image

The Irish Times
    @IrishTimes
    · 22h
    Minister for Health confirms the State has indemnified drug companies against any liabilities arising from complications with the vaccine. https://irishtimes.com/news/ireland...in-early-in-new-year-says-donnelly-1.4422768…

7. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

It will be us that pays for it anyway. She is only spending English government money.

8. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

So today we have the tier system vote. This vote is extremely important not only for health and wellbeing of the countries citizens but also for economic reasons (which go hand in hand).
    And what does Labour do... whips to abstain, so they can see how many rebels the Tories have. Why can't they act like MP's and vote on behalf of their constituencies instead of playing politics? No excuses! Still not fit for office and weak as an opposition.

9. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Another Tory mess...

BUT STARMER

10. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

So Starmer isn't now adding to this mess? 'Sit on the fence Starmer'. Every MP should be voting as it's a National Emergency. If not, then none of them can ever complain about deaths,Economy or any thing else associated to Covid. The one day we expect all MP's to vote, some go into hiding. Disgraceful behaviour.

Goldhawk-Road likes this.

11. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Nah. A massive majority so Johnson can own it or preferably **** off rather than deflecting from his own and his government’s ****-ups. His comments are fair enough IMO.

12. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

The more I read your posts Watford, the more I think you are clueless mate. You post a tweet from the Starmer supporting Mirror?
    Anyone sensible person would realise that this is just playing politics with peoples lives.

rangercol and jeffranger like this.
  13. Hoop-Leif

Hoop-Leif Well-Known Member

It's still better that it's going to people that genuinely deserve it than into more tory cronies backpockets

Steelmonkey likes this.
  14. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

And another one bites the dust. My missus got the message at 9.00 this morning just as she was leaving for her first day back to prepare the store for reopening. She is a part-timer so won't get redundancy payment.

I don't know how this virus has financially impacted those on here but I have lost probably £10-12k as I had intended to work until my license expired next July but the last week I worked in March I finished over £100 down after expenses all to risk catching something nasty. Drivers I've spoken to since say since the virus they were earning well under 50% before expenses doing longer hours, it's just a complete sh*tstorm and f*ck knows what will be left by time this is over...

15. Steelmonkey

So predictable Ellers.. why have the English government not come up with a similat scheme yet, or are they just playing catch up as usual?

I pay my taxes, and they go straight to the UK government and I am more than happy to see this money being spent on healthcare workers who have been underpaid for years

BobbyD, Stroller and Hoop-Leif like this.
  16. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

She doesn't care about the people. All she cares about is indyref 2. it's a sweetner paid by our government.

17. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Might have something to do with the amount of people?

18. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

So, are the Johnson government or the 70 or so Tory rebels like your bestest friend Redwood ‘playing politics with people’s lives’? Because obviously in a time of ‘national emergency’ surely any opposition to what the majority government says is the work of traitors, and the perpetrators should be hung by whatever passes for their bollocks.

If you want Starmer to toe the government line, surely we should have a national government and Labour and other parties should have cabinet level posts? Otherwise he is just accepting responsibility for cock up after cock up without having any influence on policy or policy execution. Which would be the act of an idiot.

No need to respond in detail. Just answer one question clearly and concisely - do you support Johnson/the government or Redwood/the rebels. They are all Tories so you are being loyal in one sense or another either way.

BobbyD and Steelmonkey like this.
  19. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear this Sooper. I have lost 2-3 contracts because of all this cr2p as well. I might have to cancel SkySports after all.

20. Steelmonkey

Would you begrudge the UK government giving this money to their NHS workers?