1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Sooperhoop, Feb 8, 2020.

1. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Not necessarily stupid or ignorant mate, far from it. We all know of people lost or very ill from the virus, I personally know of a relative lost 18hrs after his 1st jab. It's each to their own. I certainly won't be having anymore as I don't feel I need to. I've had worse colds than COVID. I also had to have time off work due to reactions to the jabs.

2. Staines R's

Staines R's Well-Known Member

As a medical professional (so I’ve been told) and someone who deals with Covid patients most weeks…….I haven’t had my 4th booster.
    Personal choice. Though I have had the flu jab as I do every year.

rangercol likes this.
  3. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I fear you may have got the wrong impression.
    I wasn't suggesting that there shouldn't have been vaccines.

4. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

I am pleased that I didn’t take the jab. It’s clear that the danger of covid was similar to that of a bad flu as backed up by the case fatality rate. The average age of people who died with covid mentioned on their death certificate was above the average life expectancy.

Beth mentioned yesterday that viral load was greater in the unjabbed, but as Bob replied, this has been at least challenged, and I think proven untrue.

Promises that the jabs would stop infection and transmission were proven to be lies.

The Astra Zeneca jab was quietly withdrawn without explanation.

The MHRA approved the jabs for children from 6months and above when they are at zero risk from covid, but the chance of harm exists. Why?

Myocarditis and pericarditis cases have risen hugely.

Adverse reactions, mild to serious to death are a real thing and are large in number. Many of these people who have suffered life changing injuries have been ignored by the authorities.

Andrew Bridgen was booted out of parliament, based on the pathetic attempt to label him as a racist for retweeting an Israeli doctor who said that we are witnessing the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust, for daring to provide the voice of an ever increasing number of concerned doctors and scientists who have voiced concerns over the safety of mRNA jabs.

Bridgen quoted experts who have studied the data and have calculated the chance of serious adverse reaction to be 1 in 800.

Pfizer attempted to conceal their trial data for 75 years.

Current data is showing the number of people needed to be jabbed to stop 1 person from hospital admission with covid to be in the thousands, varying with age. So a 1 in 800 chance of serious adverse reaction vs 1 in thousands to stop a hospital admission. It doesn’t make any sense.

If Bridgen is wrong (ie, if the numerous experts are wrong), why was he not been debated, rather than pushed aside as an inconvenience?

Lastly, and astonishingly, excess mortality. Each week that passes currently is seeing UK excess mortality of approximately 3000. Each week, more people are dying unexpectedly than died on 9/11, than died during the early stages of 2020, but not a mention in the media and completely ignored by this corrupt government. These are not being classed as covid deaths, at least the vast majority of the excess. Why people are not up in arms over this, I cannot understand. There isn’t even any data to clarify the age range of this excess or indeed vax status. It’s a disgrace.

kiwiqpr and bobmid like this.
  5. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

Good post Woody. I'm not an anti vaxer by any stretch of the imagination but to class people who choose not to have it as ignorant or stupid is way off the mark. My step brother died literally hours after having the astra zenica jab, of heart failure. 2 lads I used to coach haven't played football since having the jabs due to breathing and heart issues.
    Theres many stories just as there is for those who suffered with the COVID disease. I will never have another jab ever. I had 2 initial doses then got a fake certificate to go abroad as my booster proof. Never been so poorly in my life. Beth's point about viral load seems to be highly debatable. Theres enough papers out there, including from the BMJ that says there is little to no difference in viral loads of vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

6. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

Jesus, sorry to hear that about your step brother. That’s tragic.

I’m beyond caring what people think about anyone’s decision to take the jab. People were bombarded with coordinated fear for months and months, restrictions placed upon them, even lost their jobs because they’d rather at least wait to see how things panned out. If that’s not a red flag, I don’t know what is.

There were warnings early on that the mRNA would lead to autoimmune issues, and there are signs that that may be happening.

Pretty much everyone I know rolled up their sleeve, some because they were terrified, some because they wanted to go on holiday, some because they were coerced. Of those, most are now saying that they won’t be having any more. Most of my close family have been unwell regularly since their jabs, but of cause correlation doesn’t mean causation.

Like I said, I’m glad I didn’t take the jab, delighted that my kids were happy to wait and see and there’s not a chance in hell that I’ll reverse my decision.

The excess mortality is seriously worrying.

7. bobmid

bobmid Well-Known Member

We left the choice up to our son, who decided he didn't want or need any jabs. We fully supported his decision. My bro in laws family didn't have any jabs either as they had COVID and felt no worse than a cold and found they were to have antibodies from the virus. There seems to be more and more complications arising post jabs. The majority of people I know say they would never have another either.

Woodyhoopleson likes this.
  8. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

No, understood loud and clear, no wrong impressions. Down here in Florida, a cesspool of Trump loving, wealthy, anti-vaxing republicans (basket of deplorables, as Hilary Clinton stated once stated), we are now Covid vaccinated x5 (would have taken 6th Omicron booster if allowed ahead of our upcoming trip to California), we also have the senior flu shot, and still wear KN95 masks in crowded indoor spaces. We do this not just for us, but for our families and other seniors around us living in an over 55 condo community.

QPR Oslo likes this.
  9. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

My missus tested positive today, 2nd time she's had COVID despite having had 4 jabs altogether. I daresay I'll probably get it in the next few days. I have to say the last jab we had was the Moderna which has been noted for various side-effects and we've both had similar ailments recently that we've never experienced before. Beginning to think best just let nature take it's course and rely on pack immunity eventually suppressing it...

10. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

11. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Good

Steelmonkey, Uber_Hoop and kiwiqpr like this.
  12. Didley Squat

Didley Squat Well-Known Member

Well said.

I had the first two jabs and have never felt the same since. Call it long Covid or whatever.

Yes, l have a low immune system because of my other circumstances, hence the reason l decided to have the first two jabs.

In hindsight, l wish l hadn’t.

Since then, l have hot sweats daily, sniffles come & go completely out of the blue, just to name a few…..

kiwiqpr and bobmid like this.