1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Child snatchers

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Teessidemackem, Jul 10, 2019.

1. young2077

young2077 Well-Known Member

Swept under the carpet. Premier league just ****ed itself silly they didn't go and quickly moved on after a little fine.

We had our good years at the wrong time, if you win leagues now you will stay there or there abouts for the next few decades down to the monopoly of the Premier league!

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  2. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

Is it not possible for all of us fans to send that from Rowley to the premier league to let them know our feelings instead of doing bugger all? That’s how they get away with it.

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  3. E.T. Fairfax

E.T. Fairfax Well-Known Member

The absurdity of it all is that most supporters long term goal is to join the big 6. We hate them but want to join them. Newcastle fans being a prime example. Their forums were awash with their contempt for modern football but now that they have become part of the disease they suddenly feel more upbeat regarding the state of the game. Its half the reason why my passion has diminished significantly over the past decade. Do I really want to aim at sitting at the top table whilst the rest are given the scraps? Not really. So success isn't the be all and end all like it used to be. As long as I have a team that is ticking over and who is competitive every week I'm content, no matter what league we are in.

young2077 likes this.
  4. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

They are just like opposition MPs, we are going to do this, this and this and when they get in do f uck all, just as bent as the ones they’ve replaced.

vic9, Makemstine Roger and rowley like this.
  5. Teessidemackem

Teessidemackem Well-Known Member