1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can we play you every week.....

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by FrankfurterBlue, Mar 9, 2013.

1. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Or more like it....can we not play every week.
    It seems to me that every time we don't play, our grip on promotion gets stronger. If we play, we only get stressed and wound up.
    Is it possible our 'friends' from teams around us just love us so much, they want to help us?

2. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

and by the time we play the Twigs, thier good run will have ended, and i totally expect us to take Lesta to the cleaners on Tuesday night, as for Barnsley they are looking poor again, and Pboro away is also winnable, we could be done and dusted by the first week of April.

3. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

We go game after game of not losing and nobody says anything, we drop a game or two and we are bottling it.
    Well it seem we are not the only ones feeling the pressure, clear chance for both Watford and Palace to show what they are made of yesterday, both were found to be lacking when it counted most.
    As Cardiff fans we know better than to expect!
    But it's funny when the others around us fail to take advantage, especially when they've been spouting how they are going to grab the top spot off us.

4. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Surely we're only second. Hull must have overtaken us weeks ago.

5. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Tempting fate? <laugh>

6. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

OLM

Got to live on the edge mate!!!

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

You do seem to be doing that a bit of that at the moment. <laugh>

A good game for us tonight, if Leicester win, we could potentially catch you at the weekend(albeit with you having a game in hand) and if you win, you get a step closer to claiming top spot(which I still think you'll do) and Pearson will probably get sacked, so it's a win-win for us.

Though I won't actually be following the game, we've been spoilt this week, a game last night and another one tonight, as we play Liverpool in the QF of the FA Youth Cup at the KC.

I hope the football's better tonight than it was last night. :emoticon-0112-wonde

8. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Its still a wide ledge OLM, perhaps not as wide as a few weeks ago but still good enough to get both feet on.

Definitely a big game for us tonight, probably the biggest of the season so far and an opportunity for our guys to put behind them the less than satisfactory performances of recent weeks. The returns of Hudson and Bellamy will certainly steady the ship and 3 points will go a long way to us getting a firm grip on top spot as well as pushing Leicester further down the pile. However, they will want to end their recent dismal run so i can see a bit of a no holds barred game tonight.

As I see it, there are now 4 of us left fighting for the top 2 spots and the rest can pick the bones out of the other 2 play off places.