1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bulut and the future

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by BluefromBridgend, Jun 3, 2023.

1. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

Steady on mun. No football match is that exciting.

2. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Welcome back J-R! Sign up for the prediction league! As BfB says....we have our resident idiot. I'm one too but I have enough sense and self-awareness to keep my gob shut.
    As for EB....I still.have some optimism. However we stayed up and got to 12th I don't know....but we did...and in tough circumstances. Maybe the bloke is lucky. But you know what they say...the harder you practise the luckier you get.
    He seems to demand work from the ayers and often gets it. Sometimes not...up to him to sort it out then!!

BluefromBridgend, Jay-Rede and clingo like this.
  3. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

Who's the resident pillock then? I remember some bloke a few years back "John" something or other that was hanging around being a WUM.

4. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Don't think it's a reincarnation of John Hughes. This one doesn't swear despite all the names we (me more than most) have called him.

His title is jck200 and that in itself smacks of wummery from another clubs board. It could be but unlikely. This one was around 9 or 10 years ago then disappeared until last year. May have been held at her majesty's pleasure for a while or his carers took his keyboard off him.

He is totally unreasonable. There is his opinion, proven wrong many times, and no one else's unless it's the same as his.

You will seen him sooner or later.

I have blocked him but can't resist looking at the drivel he posts and then despite my best intentions do him a suitably worded reply.

Apart from that I have no strong opinions. <whistle>

clingo likes this.
  5. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just got back in and saw this thread posted - what a pleasant surprise to see you again Jay. <ok>

Echo the sentiments of those above regarding your return, and with a concensus, I'm going to merge this thread of yours with the existing "Bulut and the future".

Hope your worst troubles are behind you Jay and please keep posting with us.

6. irishbluebird

irishbluebird Well-Known Member

Good to see you back Jay. Hope everything is okay.

As with the other comments we’ll have to wait and see how this season goes. Bulut had his hands tied last season so hopefully we can see what he’s made of now, and his backroom team.

Of course that will also depend on the financial backing he gets and what players he can attract. Goutas and Siopis were good purchases and if he can find a few more like this we could be knocking on the play offs door. With the current squad however we are going to struggle.

Be prepared to be patient though. The Bluebirds board are notoriously slow at finalising things!

7. Jay-Rede

Great to see you mate. It's been far too long. I'll do my best to stick around this time and get involved with the discussions.

8. Jay-Rede

Hello Irish mate, hope all is well with you <ok>

9. irishbluebird

irishbluebird Well-Known Member

Still above ground Jay, thank you.

10. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bump.........<doh>

BluefromBridgend likes this.

11. clingo

clingo Well-Known Member

Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds