1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Brexit

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Jan 25, 2019.

1. G4rdToonArmy

G4rdToonArmy Well-Known Member

Why would you deny one of our greatest allies a state visit? That's Illogical!

Instead of having 75K people wandering the street's with their placards and slogans shouting at Trump because they don't like what he's doing in a different country maybe they should be protesting knife crime, the lack of funds our emergency services get and the above!

Who the **** is this guy? I do plenty in terms of donating to food banks/charity shops and doing a fair bit of fund raising/volunteering for different charities including mental health! WTF do you do?

I'd offer you a ticket to the next event (for which I've personally donated £100, raised over £250 + ticket sales of people I've invited) I'm doing but quite frankly you can **** off!!!

upload_2019-6-5_13-54-40.png

Attached Files:

Heed and RobEllious like this.
  2. KazakhToon

KazakhToon Well-Known Member

Mate, it's great that you donate to charity. I'd like to think that you're hoping for a UK in the future whose government takes responsibility for its weak and vulnerable people, and doesn't respond to every national problem by subcontracting it to Serco or Virgin, or (like Cameron) assume that the charitable sector will just step in and compensate for austerity cuts.

JakartaToon and G4rdToonArmy like this.
  3. G4rdToonArmy

I'd hope everybody does regardless of which side of the political spectrum you are on.

KazakhToon and RobEllious like this.
  4. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

Ok, I deserved that. I have come across a number of people who made a similar comment to yours but who didn't back it up with a similar commitment to yours. I lumped you in with them. That was stupid. I apologise.

Hats off to you for your efforts. If you PM me a link to a charity of your choice, I will make a donation.

5. Freddd

Freddd Well-Known Member

6. G4rdToonArmy

Top man <hug> x

GeordieHalfbreed likes this.