1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Booked and off.

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Oldsparkey, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>...very good. <ok>

2. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Essentially correct Dai. Hoseasons and cottages.com are both Vacation Rentals companies.

In fact, although I booked with Cottages.com, it was actually Hoseasons who eventually phoned me back to inform me I was getting the refund.

My break down in the New Forest starting Saturday was organised with a different local company. Small and totally ethical - they moved the timing of my booking as we talked over the phone a even refunded me a day because we couldn't legally stay there on Friday and will have to start the break on Saturday to comply.

Small letting companies offer so much more flexibility because you're actually talking to a person who's interested in you. Dealt with them for years when staying in that area - brilliant service. <ok>

DaiJones and ccfcremotesupport like this.
  3. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

They're all a bit red-haired and humpy-backed around there, Sparkey. My mother-in-law likes it though and takes my son almost every year. We'll go for a few days and have a look at Constanz (got friends there!) Will run past Bregenz on the way to Garda. Not huge on the Swiss.....too many referendums and vertical living affects their brains in a bad way.

4. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Hoseasons and cottages.com

Are part of the same company Sparks.

5. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Heard today that someone got a CCJ against Teletext, got their money back + court fee + interest.

A job for me next week if Visa don't cough up.